NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
View attachment 211013 this was her 2nd place for forms last weekend I will find the other first place one tomorrow.

That's awesome Bill. I've got an 8 year old grandson who started last fall....didn't want to play baseball, soccer, football...kept insisting on karate. Guess it runs in the family ;). BIL has a dojo in Santa Barbara....hubby and both his brothers were black belt.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
REMINDER ONLY

(Game started 5/10 @ 1:25 PM)
As of FRIDAY 5/17 @ 10:20PM
Insanity Challenge-- Round #1
Pick 2 numbers from 1-400
Check the board for available numbers:
Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Please remember to post the round number with your picks

Colored cells are taken.
Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize: UDT-v8 (mod only) and 1 random bottle of juice.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts.
If someone already took your number, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

Extraunordinary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Where I am
original_zps1cada64c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread