New with 510T Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephpd

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2011
Delaware
I appreciate the recommendations for both product and vendor - but I can't find a link to a Riva Ego on the Liberty Flights site. I see a Joye Ego, and some Riva branded products, but no Riva Ego. Am I missing something?

Riva is an Ego clone but with a slightly higher voltage that can handle lower ohm cartos.
The Kgo is very similar to the Riva. (larger batteries and higher voltage)

For something kinda larger but with relatively inexpensive batteries there's the E-Power. (more like a cigar)
E-Power Replacable Battery kit!

ChairmanNow

Jan 3, 2012
brooklyn
They appear to be out.

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

You could email him and see if or when they'll be in stock. Sometimes they have them but haven't updated their website.

Hey SF (and all the other helpfuls in this thread) -

I noticed that they had a Riva 510 SE kit in stock, so I ordered it. And Boge cartos to go with it.

So charged the first battery 'til green, and put in an older atomizer from my old Joye kit. Pressed the button, and I got a ton of vapor. Alright.

So then I looked up a Boge filling method, followed it ("condom method"?) and fired that up, and I got a multiple of the first hit. And that first one wasn't so bad!

It seems to work great. Hope it continues to work as well!

So, thanks for everyone's speedy, helpful and polite replies.

Cheers.

CMN

Last edited:

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
hi ChairmanNow & welcome to ECF:)..my 2nd starter kit was the 510-T..after 8 months i retired it and bought a new one even though i am now on my latest VV(variable voltage) eGo..but 510-T is tedious if U dont do the filling and setup right,it is problematic..if U said yr 280mAh batteries this only can use standard atomizer but yr 340 mAh i can use low resistence atomizer around 2 ohms but not 1.5 ohms..same applied if U use cartomizer..stick around 2 ohm or higher with 340 mAh batteries

now the filling of yr tank system..U must follow the correct procedure if not poor vapor and leaky tank..so this is what U need to do..from new cartridge..punctured yr cartridge without taking the cap off and if U can tweezed the flap(the bit of plastic that u just puncture,good..if not just leave it in..will still work fine)..then the next using a syringe with needle inject yr 1/2 ml worth of e-liquid into the chamber..when U done that..look at yr cartridge and yr atomizer..the cartridge is not round or square..more like oblong and the atomizer,the plate is like a figure 8..the air well must be aligned 3 & 9 o'clock(if u do not align,the air track right,will not get good vapor) and yr atomizer plate at 12 o'clock..U locked down yr atomizer onto the cartridge with a definite "click" sound..if U dont the tank will leak(as yr tank is not sitted right) ..having done that u should be able to vape with good vapor and TH(2 ohms atomizer better than the standard 2.3).

periodically u need to q-tip the tip end if U see moisture or droplet form after vaping for long period..this U do by lifting off the plastic cover(s)..there are 2 with tweezer(i use pointed ones)..and yes the 340 mAh will last only a few hrs be4 need charging but this device i love as it is the e-cig that wean me away from analogs..i have a new set 510-T to replaced my worn out one..happy vapping and hope this help U understand yr 510-T..and if U ask me what the best gadget to buy..i would recommend 650 mAh variable voltage (VV)eGo with dual coil cartomizer..this u can use any cartomizer from 1.5 to 3 ohm resistence),U can purchase at healthcabin Healthcabin Promotion Sale-- ..i bought many sets for relatives and friends and they all love the simplicity and easy to use PV..regards mafig ps i also will be getting a lavatube soon vapping at 6V,need to know what it is like at high voltage vapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread