Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
For the last 10 years or so mine has been to quit smoking and that usually lasted until noon or so Jan 1 Now that I found vaping, I have no desire for a cigarette I need a new resolution. Maybe it will be to spend less on vaping toys? Soon I will need a u-haul to get my stuff around with me :).

Buy less vaping stuff?! Go stand in the corner until next year. :evil:

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Mine is to continue vaping and to get to 0 nic by the end of the year.

I almost second this, however I would rather lower down to 5 nic (I mix my own prefer using 100mg/ml so 5 is simpler than 6 or 3... go lazyness... lol) I want to be on a very low level of nic, still vaping, and gaining some positive effects of the nicotine...

now i never want to stop vaping... some people may look at me funny for this, but i enjoy vaping. when i was smoking, i enjoyed the smoke and i preferred hookah over cigs... the flavor, the much larger amounts of smoke... so amazing... probably the easiest reason why i enjoy vaping so much...

on a completely unrelated side note... to everyone who is suffering from cloud envy when watching reviews, my wife got a new camera yesterday and we were playing with it... and i suffered a little bit of cloud envy... until i looked at the pictures and videos... even though it may not look like its the same, on camera it really does make the clouds look bigger/thicker and better...

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    1469985_447793255347765_1237782000_n.jpg

drivesbarefoot

Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    Cedar Falls, Iowa USA
    My resolution used to be to quit smoking and one year long ago my smoking friends and I had someone take a picture of us New Year's Eve with all of us having our last smoke. By the time we got the picture back (anyone remember those days? Sending out your film and then getting the pictures in the mail?? ha ha!). We were all smoking again before we even got the picture back. I still kept the picture and put it up the NEXT New Years when I "quit" once again. This went on for three years until I finally threw the picture away. That was 30 years ago... If I had only known then it would go an another 30 years I'd have sat down and cried. But this New Years.....
    NOPE! One thing though, I really wish I still had that picture now so I could look at the 30 year younger me and say "you did it, you finally did it."

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Austin,TX, USA
    My resolution used to be to quit smoking and one year long ago my smoking friends and I had someone take a picture of us New Year's Eve with all of us having our last smoke. By the time we got the picture back (anyone remember those days? Sending out your film and then getting the pictures in the mail?? ha ha!). We were all smoking again before we even got the picture back. I still kept the picture and put it up the NEXT New Years when I "quit" once again. This went on for three years until I finally threw the picture away. That was 30 years ago... If I had only known then it would go an another 30 years I'd have sat down and cried. But this New Years.....
    NOPE! One thing though, I really wish I still had that picture now so I could look at the 30 year younger me and say "you did it, you finally did it."

GREAT POST!!!

(fellow Iowan. Grew up in Davenport.)

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
    i made a new years resolution many years ago to never make another new years resolution. i've stuck to that pretty well.

I made that same resolution 15 years ago and have had no problem keeping it..............................till now..

I resolve that I will never post on a thread following GoodNews! AND, when GN finally finds his ever so elusive vape and rids this forum of all the vendor employees stealing his money I'll open a vape shop and require everyone employed there to be pre-approved by GN, exchange anything someone brings in free and even upgrade them to a pre-approved GN device and only sell GN approved merchandise at a loss so as to not be considered to be stealing from his loyal followers.

Uh, um, NAH, I resolve to keep my resolution from 15 years ago!!

I must have accidentally grabbed the wrong CE4 this morning and got a nic buzz from my Burnt Monkey .... Hair/Fish Oil/Wicky 0 nic juice. SORRY :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread