newb question--can you use atomizers with a provari or just cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjoh242

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Frisco, Texas
Here is why I ask.
I am very new at vaping and loving it. I enjoy collecting and researching new things and vaping has fed that addiction. I have a provari and am currently using Vivi Novas and have one carto tank with a few cartos.
Looking at all the cool Mods (now I know what they are) I am wanting to get a second, but wanting to ensure I keep things pretty interchangeable.
Provari- is it only Vivis and carto tanks or do you use atomizers as well?
Second Mod- do I stick with a provari style and keep on with cartos etc.

Your help is appreciated in advance

God Bless!

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but you can use any device you want on a Provari . I have one , and I use rebuildable atty's , regular atty's , carto's tanks , Vivi-Nova's , and whatever else strikes me at the time . So vape on . As long as you stick to Mods/PV's with the 510 connection , everything should work on the other . Good luck

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
got any recommendations on a cool rebuildable atomizer? thanks for your help.

The one I just got from Delaware Vapor is a Smok RDA . It's comes with a wick and coil installed , 1.7 ohm , as I recall . works great . Comes in either silver , or black . Works great at 3.7 volts , on a Provari , or any other PV , you may want to use . It's 9.95 , + shipping , so you might want to add a few other items , to make it more reasonable . But there are alot of inexpensive RBA's out there . Check out some of the YouTube video's . And you can recoil and wick the Vivi's , as well . Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread