• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newb question - ordering online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman470

Mar 17, 2018
I didn't want to put the link in the subject, however as a nub I have ordered a bunch of juice from various places. One of the early google hits was super vape store which apparently has an actual shop in QLD (sans nicotine of course) and an online shop which I ordered from - with nic.

The online shop presented very well, made an order, however I was surprised as soon as my order tracking said it was coming from China. The delivery was quick, order was easy, things were really cheap... however it did get me wondering.

There are a lot of google hits about Chinese Nicotine and not to order from China - however - most of these seem from racist Americans. I would love to know what your thoughts are?

- Side note, live in Sydney - just started vaping to get off ciggies, so far so good and one of the juices I got is really nice, I'm just a bit paranoid I guess and would like others opinions.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
my info which may be out of date, is that China makes the purest nic. It’s dead clear and has no odor. The order from an online b&m store coming from China likely means they’ve got one of those online stores that doesn’t actually carry anything and just places orders for you from other stores at a markup.

• Useful

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you are happy with what you've got and it is inexpensive, well, that's a good thing. I've heard mixed things about Chinese e-liquids and some people are very happy with them. It is certainly true that much of our gear and supplies may originally come from China, so I see no reason not to try it.

To my knowledge, it is okay to ship supplies in from China, but someone living there would have the best information on that. I believe you can, though.

I'd say, if you are interested, try a few sites and see how you like any juices you order. You may find them adequate, good, etc. Fasttech is a reliable Chinese vendor, along with places like 3Fvape and others. All take slightly longer in shipping (probably) but sometimes gear, coil or even juice prices may make this worthwhile.

All the best, welcome and I wish you luck.

Anna

Reactions: hairtrigga

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Sorry that wasn't my question... but I appreciate the info.

Ultimately I would love to know if any Aussies are ordering from China and are satisfied...

There is a store which sells quite cheap, that I am vaping on - its really nice - however I am concerned of products coming from China.
If you’re concerned about Chinese products life could get difficult. Basically everything comes from China these days. Ecig stuff in particular because they arguably invented them. There is a company in India making nicotine who’s name I forget. If you absolutely want American nic iirc wizard vapes makes their own. I ordered some years ago and the quality was low. Things are always improving though and it was a good while ago

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Welcome Milkman470. Although I've been vaping for many years, only since October last year have I been mixing up my own juices (only cos I couldn't afford the premix I used to get). My first nic concentrate purchase was from SuperVape Store, I also bought some of their flavour concentrates.

The flavour concentrates came from within Australia, however anything with nic in it can't, so my nic concentrate came separately from China (I buy base PG & VG locally).

So far I have been happy with the nic concentrate (though I keep hearing that Chinese company HiLiq's nic is highly recommended and I buy a flavour concentrate from them now). There was nothing wrong with the SuperVape Store stuff, however I found stuff elsewhere I prefer.

So much ejuice comes from China, it's pretty hard to avoid buying Chinese. The premixed juice I used to buy from Vapor4Life in the US was made for them in China.

Personally I figure if I stick with companies that have a good rep amongst fellow Oz vapers, it's the best I can do right now.

Good luck with your vaping adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread