The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newb question - ordering online

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Milkman470, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Milkman470

Milkman470 New Member

Mar 17, 2018
    I didn't want to put the link in the subject, however as a nub I have ordered a bunch of juice from various places. One of the early google hits was super vape store which apparently has an actual shop in QLD (sans nicotine of course) and an online shop which I ordered from - with nic.

The online shop presented very well, made an order, however I was surprised as soon as my order tracking said it was coming from China. The delivery was quick, order was easy, things were really cheap... however it did get me wondering.

There are a lot of google hits about Chinese Nicotine and not to order from China - however - most of these seem from racist Americans. I would love to know what your thoughts are?

- Side note, live in Sydney - just started vaping to get off ciggies, so far so good and one of the juices I got is really nice, I'm just a bit paranoid I guess and would like others opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    my info which may be out of date, is that China makes the purest nic. It’s dead clear and has no odor. The order from an online b&m store coming from China likely means they’ve got one of those online stores that doesn’t actually carry anything and just places orders for you from other stores at a markup.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Milkman470

Milkman470 New Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Sorry that wasn't my question... but I appreciate the info.

Ultimately I would love to know if any Aussies are ordering from China and are satisfied...

There is a store which sells quite cheap, that I am vaping on - its really nice - however I am concerned of products coming from China.

• Like Like x 1
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    If you are happy with what you've got and it is inexpensive, well, that's a good thing. I've heard mixed things about Chinese e-liquids and some people are very happy with them. It is certainly true that much of our gear and supplies may originally come from China, so I see no reason not to try it.

To my knowledge, it is okay to ship supplies in from China, but someone living there would have the best information on that. I believe you can, though.

I'd say, if you are interested, try a few sites and see how you like any juices you order. You may find them adequate, good, etc. Fasttech is a reliable Chinese vendor, along with places like 3Fvape and others. All take slightly longer in shipping (probably) but sometimes gear, coil or even juice prices may make this worthwhile.

All the best, welcome and I wish you luck.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    If you’re concerned about Chinese products life could get difficult. Basically everything comes from China these days. Ecig stuff in particular because they arguably invented them. There is a company in India making nicotine who’s name I forget. If you absolutely want American nic iirc wizard vapes makes their own. I ordered some years ago and the quality was low. Things are always improving though and it was a good while ago

• Like Like x 1
  6. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Welcome Milkman470. Although I've been vaping for many years, only since October last year have I been mixing up my own juices (only cos I couldn't afford the premix I used to get). My first nic concentrate purchase was from SuperVape Store, I also bought some of their flavour concentrates.

The flavour concentrates came from within Australia, however anything with nic in it can't, so my nic concentrate came separately from China (I buy base PG & VG locally).

So far I have been happy with the nic concentrate (though I keep hearing that Chinese company HiLiq's nic is highly recommended and I buy a flavour concentrate from them now). There was nothing wrong with the SuperVape Store stuff, however I found stuff elsewhere I prefer.

So much ejuice comes from China, it's pretty hard to avoid buying Chinese. The premixed juice I used to buy from Vapor4Life in the US was made for them in China.

Personally I figure if I stick with companies that have a good rep amongst fellow Oz vapers, it's the best I can do right now.

Good luck with your vaping adventures!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.