Newb saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenbee288

Jul 28, 2011
Lexington, Ky
Hello everyone!
Five days ago I purchased an E-cig and cartridges from a gas station. While I saw this as a quit smoking aid, I soon realized there had to be something better than this device and began searching the internet and ended up here.

I have been lurking around and doing some research and last night ordered a Riva 510 Carto Deluxe dual core with several assorted 5ml juices from Liberty. I can't wait to see what a better quality set up is like.

With my gas station kit I have already gone from 1-1 1/2 pks of Marlboro Light 100's to 5 cigs a day or less. I have been smoking for 30+ yrs.

Not really sure what the dual core means but figured dual is better than single.:laugh:

Any comments or suggestions regarding the kit I have chosen?

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Congrats on cutting out the stinkies!!! I have not used that setup... but just wanted to say if you have ANY questions after your new kit arrives, the peeps here are wonderful at answering questions!! (and I am very sure, you will notice a great difference from the gas station kit to the Riva!)

Welcome and Happy Dance for your step up to better breathing!!!

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
Liberty is a good vendor. The 510 should do well for you just make sure to have extra batteries just to be on the safe side. The dual core atomizers produce good vapor so sounds like you'll be in good shape! Best of luck and remember if you have any questions just ask someone will be along to answer or you can always get a hold of your vendor and they should be more than willing to give you a hand.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Welcome!

The dual coil cartos have two coils that measure 3.2ohms each running in parallel for an effective 1.5ohms. Many people love these cartos & use them on devices ranging from Riva/eGo batteries, all the way up to 6v set ups. There are tanks sold which hold these cartos & several milliliters of juice. Search for Liquinator to find out more about it.

shenailing00

Jul 29, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: posting for post count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread