newb well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapr103009

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey guys new to the forum I had my first ecigthree years ago and was on and off then got stationed in Germany yes I am army. ..deployed ecig was great on mission. I had a cheap ecig kit with pcc and then went ahead and ordered a pure smoker prodigy v2 I think... had that for a while got into some serious stuff over there n sold all my stuff to a buddy...got diagnosed with asthma. So back to the ecig I go I just picked up an ego like kit by colorado e smokes...working ok so far but I want more vapor and better flavor I got a couple juices and the sites that I ordered from three years ago I cant remember who they were so my question is who is a good supplier 70 vg 30 pg and has good fruit flavors I love honeydew...and i am going to order a provari mini on friday but what should I order with it carto tank or atty...I prefer tank cause it's easier at work in thinking a couple attys to drip some new flavors but what setup does everyone suggest and what cart or attys ohms...lr rr what.. Please help this soldier!

Oh! Any companies that offer military discount preferred!

JoeyOne306

Mar 6, 2011
miami
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: spamming for post count

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
Hey guys new to the forum I had my first ecigthree years ago and was on and off then got stationed in Germany yes I am army. ..deployed ecig was great on mission. I had a cheap ecig kit with pcc and then went ahead and ordered a pure smoker prodigy v2 I think... had that for a while got into some serious stuff over there n sold all my stuff to a buddy...got diagnosed with asthma. So back to the ecig I go I just picked up an ego like kit by colorado e smokes...working ok so far but I want more vapor and better flavor I got a couple juices and the sites that I ordered from three years ago I cant remember who they were so my question is who is a good supplier 70 vg 30 pg and has good fruit flavors I love honeydew...and i am going to order a provari mini on friday but what should I order with it carto tank or atty...I prefer tank cause it's easier at work in thinking a couple attys to drip some new flavors but what setup does everyone suggest and what cart or attys ohms...lr rr what.. Please help this soldier!

Mt Baker lets you choose any ratio you want http://http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
as for military discount i dont know who offers them..but i think they all should(U.S.A. based) . Thanks For your service to our country. :thumbs:

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA

I don't know of any that offer one on a constant basis, but GotVapes did offer one on Memorial Day which I thought was kinda nice. Even extended the offer to vets which was cool since I had recently gotten out before MD this year.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Welcome and good luck, also you might want to look into a variable voltage, I have a couple of Ego C Twists and and the problem with thos is that they give no batt level indcator. I also have an egoV-V2 1200 mah, becareful with screwing down to tight with those as they can have issues. You adjust the voltage according to rhe flavor of your juice. Also higher voltage=more vape as well.
Others I am sure will chime in onn this.
No matter what just keep vapin and welcome back and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread