Status
Not open for further replies.

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
SO i used to vape but then stopped because I bought clove juice and it absolutely disgusted me, put me right back on the analogs for like 2 years.

Well today that changes!!

I just received my eGo and damn have things come a long way since I got into vaping!

Im loving all the new tech.

I just took my first vape off the ego and I NEVER had TH hit like that on my 510... I know they are the same volts but damn, this is great

I wanted a cigarette as I was prepping everything but decided not to, took a few vapes and i really dont want an analog now! I totally forgot how free that made me feel!

Anyways, you can tell im excited :)

Heres to vaping :)

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congrats on getting back into vaping. Had a similar experience when I first tried e-cigs. Although, I just hated the performance of the kit I had and cartridges. Glad you like your EGO and it will give you almost everything you will need for a while. Anyways, I hope you continue to keep vaping and stay off of cigs for good this time around.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Thanks guys! Thats the plan, to never look back!!

Havent craved an analog yet... man I miss that feeling!

No problem, as long as you stay committed and make up your mind that you really want to quit. Then everything else will fall in it's place. If you are still missing the kick that you had when you were smoking then step your nic lvl up. I started out with 18mg and it wasn't enough for me. Then when I moved up to 24mg I was in vaping heaven.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Although I have several nice upper tier VV PVs, the eGo batt and eMDCCs are still my salvation! Yes, we can 'push' our desires for a better vape... but this combo is still a killa.

In spite of a few naysayers, the eMDCCs give a great vape, even if we conclude that they may shorten the eGo batt's life and use a bit more joose. I'll gladly sacrifice both for the more than satisfying vape that has eliminated my 'bakky addiction!

pyro13g

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
NE Ohio
I have Ego and 510 batteries. What atty/carto are you using. I'm coming up on two years of vaping 18mg/ml and I can feel it's time to drop the nic. I keep some 18,12,6, and zero made, all same flavor. I have noticed that I grab the zero most often. I may be getting this monkey off my back soon. I haven't broke the seal on my 100mg/ml nic base yet so if I make it off the nic I'll raffle my nic base on ECF

Last edited:

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
I love to hear all these success stories! Another reason I gave up vaping I think is because it really was a PITA with carts and 510 batteries... this ego with cartos is simply fantastic!

I took your guys advice and bought some LR Boge cartos, got them in the mail today! When the 2 cartos I have in rotation now die off I'll bust one of these out :)

This is great! My health will be greatly improved I hope, and I'll be saving a ton of money, which is HUGE for us right now!

Thanks again for all the support everyone, it truly means a lot!

I love looking at the counter in my sig line everyday, keeps me motivated!

Jim

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
I started off with the 510s and they were good, but I knew there was better! I quickly got an ego battery and had some pretty poor ego atomizers, so it kinda put me in a damper for a while. I recently purchased (thanks to the help of some ecf members) some boge 2.0 cartos and WOW. My love for vaping seemed to take a full swing! I LOVE the throat hit on my ego battery and it holds a good amount of juice as well.

I may go as far to say as they are near perfect for me! I someday hope to just get a 3.5 mil tank, but I haven't found a "favorite" juice that I want to vape constantly yet! For now, these things are absolutely amazing! I think you'll be extremely satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread