Newbie Again. Lookin' for Liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyharry25

Sep 18, 2013
US
This place is pretty great. With some help, I've been able to find a good system at a decent price and a friend of mine said it was good advice!

Now, if anyone could show me to a nice selection of liquids, you would be top-notch. Searches have come up with some shady sites.

Selection of nicotine level is needed and a good selection in flavor. If any sales are discovered, that'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gena

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Hartselle Al
I have tried all sorts of liquids trying to find my ADV. What kind of flavor are you looking for fruit, tobacco? I went to MBV and looked at their juices that I thought I would like. When I found something that looked interesting I read the reviews. I have ordered without reading reviews and I have liked very few of them. My ADV is from Mt baker vapor called Moo juice. It kind of taste like a strawberry milkshake. You can also go to Maddcatts website and sign up they will text you a code and you use the code to get a 6ml bottle free. All you have to do is pay for shipping, I like their flaming apple.

Macygallagher

Dec 22, 2012
Oklahoma City
My local vape shop, 405vaperz does Internet orders. It's all hand made juice and its all I vape. They've got a huge selection of Tabbaco, fruit and food flavors. My two favorites right now is their blueberry cheesecake and butterscotch frenzy (which is butterscotch cream). Their blueberry muffin is also pretty choice! Check em out!

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
I would do what ever you can to get to a B&M in your town.. or close by.. just to sample flavors... I personally have spent way too much money on mail order juice that i will never vape based on recommendations.. Hell.. i have some juice that i have tried in the store only to come home and choke on it. :p

sflorian

Sep 10, 2013
Western MA, USA
I got a recommendation when I first started along the lines of "Your tastebuds are messed up. Just stick with some simple juices to start. Don't spend more on juice than you need to until you feel your taste coming back." (I'm sure you've read some descriptions that just make you drool.) I don't entirely agree with this, but shopping based on affordability alone certainly knocks out a lot of options and makes the beginning search more manageable.

I got an order from Mount Baker Vapor last week, and I liked some and gave away a few others. I've also tried pricier juices and had similar feelings (although I'm not giving THOSE away quite yet). Other advice I've received that I'm really starting to understand and appreciate is, "Just try as much as you can that sounds tasty. Don't trust reviews of what people like and don't like: pay attention to their descriptions of flavor and the quality of the liquid."

One piece of advice I have is that you need to get a rotation going. Most custom juice orders need time to settle and age (usually called "steeping"). Its hard to build up a rotation of liquids, because 1) liquid is not free, 2) shipping isn't free unless you spend a good chunk of money on a one of a few particular websites, and 3) you have to wait anywhere from a few days to two weeks or even more before the juice will taste as yummy as it is meant to be. There are methods for speed-aging, but I've had limited success with these, so I can't speak to their effectiveness. If you look around though, people have all kinds of tricks that satisfy them. Eventually, you'll find some that you enjoy straight from the mailbox, too.

I know that I haven't recommended anything in particular. I agree with Moonlit_Water. Ordering online can be risky, so make sure you order with shops that have GOOD reputations. There's plenty of other threads on here to find many more reputable sellers. I think we're living in a liquid renaissance. :2c:

Last edited:
I've found that the ejuice at this website

Store Temporarily Closed for Maintenance

is exceptional.

They have their own selection and also have several "Flavorz by Joe" which is famous for their awesome juice.

Their flavors are so accurate, you can read the reviews on the website, every flavor has about 10-11 reviews, except papa smurf flavor which has 103 reviews last a checked (it's very good and very popular)

Another cool thing about them is when you order something ask for samples in the checkout comment box. I made a small order recently of 10ml of papa smurf for $6.99 and they gave me a sample of apple pie which is great and another flavor called Dimi-T, which is that drink (i forget what it's called, oh yea i think it's an arnold palmer) where it's half lemonade and half iced tea. All their flavors taste exactly as they describe them, which they describe in quite a lot of detail. Next month I'm going to try their Monster Energy Drink flavor. Supposedly (according to the reviews) it tastes just like the energy drink. I'm actually going to order about 6-8 flavors from them next month because I was so impressed with their flavors. They also have a good selection of mods, drip tips, atomizers, etc.

Anyway, I hope you found this to be helpful :)

-Malazan

Edit: ROFL, apparently they are updating the website, but it is www . delawarevapor . com

Kat9229

Aug 20, 2013
Pahoa, HI, USA
Personally i go through Mister-E-Liquid.com, i can buy the big bottles for a decent price plus it is very adjustable. They have the signature blend of 33% VG to 67% PG but you can also adjust it, also upon every order there is a sample for another bottle in the package. They hand blend everything before it is sent so you wont have stale liquid. This site is better than the local shops here in Hawaii.

pocket

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
California, USA
Mt Baker Vapor and ECBlends are good inexpensive places to start
both have great selection & made to order. And have good reputations

Agree with MoonLit. But if I want to spoil myself, I get some Unicorn's Blood from FuzionVapor. Awesome juice packed with flavors. Make sure you use it with a glass tank. Known to crack plastic tank. Learn it the hard way.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
-Ahlusion (awesome)
-Mountain oak vapor (awesome),
-Roar vapor (pretty good),
- Alice in vapeland
-vape dudes ( hit or miss but 40% off first order),
-heathers heavenly vapes (good NETs),
-vapor chef (pretty good),
-copper creek (hit & miss),
-vapetrik.

The list goes on but that's a good start.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I just wanted to add High Desert Vapes. Love it when they have a 50% off sale. You can keep check of the deals thread (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html). Bang for the buck it is hard to beat Mt Baker Vapor. And to tell you the truth it is pretty easy to addicted to making your own. So glad you are here and look forward to reading more of your posts. So many wonderful people here to offer help and more importantly.....support and friendship.

SexyPickle

Feb 23, 2013
United States
I too order from Mister-E-Liquid! Every bottle I have ordered from them has been 5 stars all the way! Their selection is huge & the ability to customize each bottle is great! The only other site I order juice from is ☆Vapor Beast☆ EVERY flavor is divine! Their selection is smaller but made in advance so there is NO steep time so its delicious right out of the mailbox!! Also its free shipping on any & every order always!

There are so many different places to choose from in this thread it's enough to drive anyone BATTY! lol.

I guess to find out my favorite it will just take a bit of time as I do not have a hundred thoasand dollars to say, by 5 10ml bottles from every website mentioned in this thread, and then i would have to have a lot of atomizers to fill the stuff in lol.

Here is a pic I took today of my 5 mods and the business card I got in the mail from Store Temporarily Closed for Maintenance

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/malazan82/Path2013-09-181422_zps0a9f1bc0.jpg?t=1379539415

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread