Newbie and your thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and just curious as to who is using the same product as I am and what are their thoughts and recommendations about the product that I am using.
I stopped smoking just a little over two and a half months ago and started using the innokin iTaste vv V3.0.
So far i have had no problems, burnt out a clearomizer, but actually enjoying vaping. I also have a variety of flavours that makes the whole vaping experience exctiting.
So what do you think about the Innokin iTaste vv V3.0?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't own an iTaste VV3, but I do own its bigger brother - the iTaste MVP. Same features but with a much longer lasting battery.

MVP_in_hand.jpg

These are great products with a lot of features for the price point.

For a website which caters to educating new vapers, check out Vapers Table.

Additionally, I've written over a dozen blogs on various vaping topics: Baditude's Blogs

Last edited:

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
VG = Vegetable Glycerin (Gives a more dense, heavier cloud of vapor at the expense of muted flavor)
PG = Propylene glycol (Give a bit more "throat hit" and better flavor at the expense of lighter vapor cloud)
Also, check out this link.. it may help you get started a bit: A - Z E-Cig Glossary | Guide To Vaping

TheChromeKamuro

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
Sturgeon, MO USA
@Nashfactor - We're all noobs here, and I'm a veteran smoker, and 1 month Vaper, and an old fart to boot, so you're not alone. I had NO idea until I found this Forum that there was such a diverse 'culture' behind the act of vaping. I only have 2 friends locally that Vape, but I have found HUNDREDS here, so I don't feel all alone anymore.

We're all learning the lingo together, my Brother. :) Welcome!

dannyrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Hillsboro, OR
Congrats on quitting smoking!

When I first started vaping, I was torn between either the iTaste VV3, or the MVP2. I really liked the smaller profile of the VV3, but also liked the battery life of the MVP2. I eventually chose the MVP2, but I found myself awkwardly carrying a box-y vape around. I eventually left my MVP at home and bought a small eGo for to go use.

The VV3 is a really good choice! I just wish there was some way for them to squeeze a longer battery life from it, lol

C0wBOY

Aug 2, 2014
San Anotio Fl
Congrats on quitting smoking!

When I first started vaping, I was torn between either the iTaste VV3, or the MVP2. I really liked the smaller profile of the VV3, but also liked the battery life of the MVP2. I eventually chose the MVP2, but I found myself awkwardly carrying a box-y vape around. I eventually left my MVP at home and bought a small eGo for to go use.

The VV3 is a really good choice! I just wish there was some way for them to squeeze a longer battery life from it, lol

Their is a longer battery life its called the MVP 2.0 has the exact same features but a larger battery capacity

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I have 2 VV3s and 2 MVP2s that I use regularly. Also have a couple Vision Spinner 1300s that I use at home. Love the VV3/MVP2 because of the built-in ohm reader and voltage meter. I like the Spinners because of the battery life, but I can never tell how much is left until the fire button blinks telling me it's ready to be charged :)

Welcome to all you new folks.....

Thank you all for making me feel welcomed and for the input that you have given me. You have just blown my mind...
I am currently in South Korea which means vaping stuff is a bit more pricy so I have to buy online (just as expensive) but i have a nifty little setup - I have 2 iTaste vv that i rotate and variety of PG and VG liquids.
photo.jpg photo.jpg

Blckphoenix

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Universal City, TX, USA
I started with a baby ego then went sub ohm mech. I use my wife's itaste vv3 with a mini protank 2(rebuilt coils 1.0 ohm) for my out in public vape specifically because it doesn't make huge clouds and the vape makes almost no scent. Compared to dripping banna nut bread on cloud chasing quad coils. Needless to say I like it for when I'm not home or at a vape shop.

MxGOLDIE

Aug 6, 2014
Canada
I am new here and just curious as to who is using the same product as I am and what are their thoughts and recommendations about the product that I am using.
I stopped smoking just a little over two and a half months ago and started using the Innokin iTaste vv V3.0.
So far i have had no problems, burnt out a clearomizer, but actually enjoying vaping. I also have a variety of flavours that makes the whole vaping experience exctiting.
So what do you think about the Innokin iTaste vv V3.0?

I have two of them and I love them to DEATH! They were my introduction into the magical world of vaping.

I screwed around with power, voltage, and different atomizers until I found what I love.

Always have one with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread