• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbie Couple from Easley, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Congratulations and welcome. These stores are not exactly next door but they'll get you started. If you happen to be in Charlotte, MadVapes has a nice retail store & lounge. There are very few brick & mortar stores in the vaping world.

Hendersonville NC MountainVapor

Black Mountain NC DarkCityVapor

Grover NC CarolinaVapes

Charlotte NC MadVapes

Charlotte NC SmokeForPennys

Charlotte NC MyFreedomSmokes

eyenstein

Sep 20, 2011
Summerville, SC

eyenstein

Sep 20, 2011
Summerville, SC
Yeah Joe is a cool guy, he even calls new buyers to see if they have questions about the whole experience. A+ just for that.

EDIT: Just picked this up at Ecig Charleston. Joe wasn't there but he called me, walked me through everything. I had an issue with the 900mah ego passthrough so the tank wouldn't fire up he called me immediately and had me swap it out and tested. Even threw in some free juice b/c he's Mr. Kick ... Customer Service. This tank works flawlessly and now I can vape all day in the office battery/dripping/refilling free!

IMG-20111110-00039.jpg

Last edited:

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
I am thrilled to see a SC Forum! I'm from Easley, SC. Me and my husband are 5 days analog free so far! We both have a Volt. I have been browsing the SC Forum, and saw the Columbia store mentioned. Are there any other places locally that we can buy some E-liquid at?

Welcome! I live off Hwy 8 near I-85.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Welcome new va
the kiosks have really high rent. Even in a jam they. R too much
Some of the closer vendors usually take 2 days to get local. U can always post here a special. need. I think you'll find ECF is an awseome place. We like to help.and u have a few peeps in the icky yukki Clemson area. Heehee. I'm in GAMECOCK. COUNTRY. Columbia or in particular Lexington.
hops to see y'all End.
Mimi

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Welcome new va
the kiosks have really high rent. Even in a jam they. R too much
Some of the closer vendors usually take 2 days to get local. U can always post here a special. need. I think you'll find ECF is an awseome place. We like to help.and u have a few peeps in the icky yukki Clemson area. Heehee. I'm in GAMECOCK. COUNTRY. Columbia or in particular Lexington.
hops to see y'all End.
Mimi

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
My daughter and her family live in Irmo. Have u been there in the past few years? It has grown so much that it hardley looks like it did even 5 years ago.

Well when ever u make it down to this area email text whatever and we can get together. There is a thread or u can pm me ur contact info should u want to be contacted when as an a meet or whatever.
glad ur here.
Mimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread