RDA newbie dripper question

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffy76

Nov 8, 2014
wales
hi guys i have got a tobh Atty and a caravela mod im starting to rebuild my own coils from tomorrow not sub ohm staying at around 1.5 to start with i just want to know can i put juice straight down the mouthpiece or do i need to take the tank off every time ? also once the wick is soaked how many vapes am i looking at getting befor it needs re dripping ? any info would be grate im not cloud chasing just yet lol im flavor searching ;)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
This blog entry has a lot of good beginner info....Drip, Drip, Drip - The Sound of Dripping

It covers old school pre-coiled attys but the advice is the same. Trick with dripping through a narrow bore drip tip is to give it a gentle blow after dripping to force the juice down to your wicking, large bore drip tip also if you've got shaky hands.....:blush:

buffy76

Nov 8, 2014
wales
1897726_10205601935873648_7291387028441373064_n.jpg my new atty i cant stop spending

ulash_ulash

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
TURKEY
hi ulash yes its flavour im after i built my 1st ever coil today done a 1.2 ohm dual coil nice flavor from it , the tank in your pic can you put liquid in it so u dont have to keep dripping ? i dont like filling this atty up every 5 minutes and worrying about it leaking when i tilt it id like one thats not to big :)

Yes that eas my R91 i sold it abt one years ago.if u dont want to drip or leaking u can look for ithaka with update but its a bit big:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
hi guys i have got a tobh Atty and a caravela mod im starting to rebuild my own coils from tomorrow not sub ohm staying at around 1.5 to start with i just want to know can i put juice straight down the mouthpiece or do i need to take the tank off every time ? also once the wick is soaked how many vapes am i looking at getting befor it needs re dripping ? any info would be grate im not cloud chasing just yet lol im flavor searching ;)

You take the mouthpiece off and put in 10 to 30 drops depending on the setup;

you'll need to drip some more less often than you'd need to light a cigarette; it does depend on the size of the dripper and the amount of cotton you put in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread