newbie from philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ24

Sep 26, 2012
Philippines
Hi guys, I'm new on this forum and I'm from the Philippines. I started vaping last Feb 2012 and got back to analog last June. I really want to stop smoking and start vaping again and the Torpedo Full Mech mod surely interest me. A little info about the mod is highly appreciated from anyone. I'm really not good with terms used when it comes to rebuilding an atty but I really want to learn how to because is expensive to buy a new atty every time it retires and rebuilding one is somehow cheaper, I think. hehe. I really want to learn how to rebuild my own atty guys :( help me please. :(

any inputs or suggestions are appreciated guys. Thanks ECF.

Shofixti

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
Nope. I need a variable voltage but If you're going for full mec, I'd recommend the smok telescopic full mech.

As for the phoenix drip atty, I jut bought a v3 yesterday and if you like dripping, I think it's the one for you. Easier to rebuild than my Vivis. I would not recommend the phoenix tank.

phoenix.jpg

EMcCan

Sep 27, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys, I'm new on this forum and I'm from the Philippines. I started vaping last Feb 2012 and got back to analog last June. I really want to stop smoking and start vaping again and the Torpedo Full Mech MOD surely interest me. A little info about the mod is highly appreciated from anyone. I'm really not good with terms used when it comes to rebuilding an atty but I really want to learn how to because is expensive to buy a new atty every time it retires and rebuilding one is somehow cheaper, I think. hehe. I really want to learn how to rebuild my own atty guys :( help me please. :(

any inputs or suggestions are appreciated guys. Thanks ECF.

Hello and welcome! Good choice to go back to e-smoking! It's always the better choice! :)
I buy THESE atomizers from El-Cigarettes for my tank and they proved to be great for me. :) They work for a long, long time and they are not that expensive so you don't have to bother trying to bring them back to life :) Highly recommend!

DJ24

Sep 26, 2012
Philippines
Hello and welcome! Good choice to go back to e-smoking! It's always the better choice! :)
I buy THESE atomizers from El-Cigarettes for my tank and they proved to be great for me. :) They work for a long, long time and they are not that expensive so you don't have to bother trying to bring them back to life :) Highly recommend!

Thanks for the input man. I'm more on dripping so I think I'd go with phoenix, not sure though how many version are there in the market and I don't know how to identify them if I'll see one. I read that there's a V3 for the phoenix right? I'm from the philippiens and I don't know where to get one :(

DJ24

Sep 26, 2012
Philippines
Nope. I need a variable voltage but If you're going for full mec, I'd recommend the smok telescopic full mech.

As for the phoenix drip atty, I jut bought a v3 yesterday and if you like dripping, I think it's the one for you. Easier to rebuild than my Vivis. I would not recommend the phoenix tank.

phoenix.jpg

Thanks bro! How much is it? and where did you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread