Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

Although I say welcome I would strongly advise you to not start vaping if you don't smoke...there's just no need. Vaping is something like 95% safer than smoking but it's not entirely safe......just why start when you don't need to? It doesn't make sense :rolleyes:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hello and welcome to ecf
well I mean I am glad that you decide to try vaping instead of smoking but please do not make it a habit :)
vaping is really meant for those that smoke and wish to quit.... it's not meant to be another form of an addiction to start....

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Another agreement with @charlie1465

They’re not kidding when they say nicotine is addictive. There’s a lot of BS in the anti-vaping rhetoric but that particular bit is dead true. It’s been used as an addicve chemical model for many years. It’s one of the main reasons there’s as much available research on unprotonated nicotine as there is.

It’s a dopamine agonist and a very fast acting anti-anxiety drug, and all of the anti-anxiety drugs are addictive. Even if you do need an anti-anxiety drug there are better options these days.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone.
I'm a newbie in vaping. I don't smoke, but I tried vaping once and suddenly I realized why smoke is so significant for smokers.
It does feel good to take a bite and blow some vape every now and then.:D
Welcome and glad you joined.
Hey, if vaping improves your quality of life, I'd go for it in now and then moderation. Could try no nic and unflavored VG only.
"It's funny, we're all concerned if flavors have anything bad in them and yet we smoked for years knowing it was all bad. I'm going to be ...... if I get hit by a bus. My last thought is going to be "But God, I only vaped the good flavors."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread