Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF, and the Zenith and the Ares are both great tanks. The Ares would make a good "beginning" RTA as it's a very easy build, without sacrificing flavor and has a pretty adjustable draw. It's one of my favorite RTAs. I have a Zenith as well and while I don't find it to be earthshattering in newness or innovation (other than a rather creative and easy to use topfill system) it's just a very nicely designed, solid MTL drop in coil tank. I can't speak to the 0.8 coil yet as I am still vaping my first coil which is a 1.6 coil. That one does have a break in period of about two tanks where the flavor is slightly muted, but after that, it really shines. Coils aren't cheap, but they do have longevity, I have tried many things to "get" my coil to die including running some storebought through it, and so far it refuses. I'm leaving it alone now, as I am curious at this point what LENGTH I will get (very lengthy, probably). I hear the 0.8 coil is a flavor monster out of the gate. Also has pretty adjustable airflow, and I find it to be surprisingly "cloudy" while not being much of a juice drinker. I don't entirely understand, but I'm happy with it and it does deliver excellent flavor, better than many MTL tanks (although not all) and the 4 ml capacity is nice.

I was happy with both my purchases, and I did order a second Ares, I like it that much,. I don't think you will go far wrong with either tank, although in my eyes, it is the Ares that really shines.

Best of luck deciding, and welcome to ECF. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Anna

AW79

Mar 18, 2018
Netherlands
Thank you all for your replies. My avatar is a pic from "my backyard", its nearby where I live.
I think I'll go for the Ares. I don't like the Nautilus 2, because of the leaking issues and for me the taste is not outstanding (might becomming by the liquids, don't know, would like to make my own liquids too in the nearby future). I thought of the Zenith also as backup, because off the ease of use and don't have any expierence to rta's/building. But maybe I just start with Ares and keep the Nautilus as backup. I'll need to look for another MOD also for the Ares (and Zenith), because the Pico is for 22 mm tanks (I prefer a MOD with 18650 battery). So for now I've got to do a job on reading posts I guess :).

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thank you all for your replies. My avatar is a pic from "my backyard", its nearby where I live.
I think I'll go for the Ares. I don't like the Nautilus 2, because of the leaking issues and for me the taste is not outstanding (might becomming by the liquids, don't know, would like to make my own liquids too in the nearby future). I thought of the Zenith also as backup, because off the ease of use and don't have any expierence to rta's/building. But maybe I just start with Ares and keep the Nautilus as backup. I'll need to look for another MOD also for the Ares (and Zenith), because the Pico is for 22 mm tanks (I prefer a MOD with 18650 battery). So for now I've got to do a job on reading posts I guess :).
Until you decide on your new device, a five Euro heatsink will allow the Pico to handle larger sized toppers.

Picoplus.jpg

Cheers
I

Hi all,

Here's another vape-newbie. I quit smoking and started vaping for about 6 weeks now. I started with Justfog and now I'm using a Pico75+Nautilus 2. I'm interested in the Innokin Zenith and Ares and while looking for reviews, I found this forum.

Grtz!
howdy and Welcome ....also new
I just bit the bullet lets say and bought the new Innokin Zenith
It was the contest that made me do it ...yea right ck. But the more I read about it the more it sounds like my trade off tank from sub ohm Ello. Filled with 24mg when I need the heavy hitting. Like right now.

Its on its way so cannot give you any info yet
Hey..maybe todays mail :) A gal can always hope it is

Be sure to read links from BrotherBob With his huge heart he gives us so many links that are really worthwhile. I have learned a lot the easy way from him.
BrotherBob huge thank you by the way. I have often thought that but not wrote to you as of yet.
Cheers n Blessings
ck

AW79

Mar 18, 2018
Netherlands
Thnx for the links @BrotherBob. I've looked at all the links, allthough I prefer reading in my own language ;-). Nice info.

End of april it's my birthday, so I'm going to ask the Innokin Ares and or Zenith as a birthdaygift. I like the Pico 75, but I don't like the screw cap for the battery. I'm considering the Pico 25, but also the Wismec Sinuous P80 and the Joyetech eVic Primo SE 80W.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thnx for the links @BrotherBob. I've looked at all the links, allthough I prefer reading in my own language ;-). Nice info.

End of april it's my birthday, so I'm going to ask the Innokin Ares and or Zenith as a birthdaygift. I like the Pico 75, but I don't like the screw cap for the battery. I'm considering the Pico 25, but also the Wismec Sinuous P80 and the Joyetech eVic Primo SE 80W.
No problem, I have converted other languages in Google translate and it ok but not perfect. Dank je

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread