• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEWBIE in this froum reporting in to say hi ( From singapore) NEED HELP IN PURCASING

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Christmas Island
hey mate, there are a few local vendors. if you look around this forum you'll probably find the links, i don't wish to explicity mention any right here.

next is, what help do you need? do you know what you're looking for, budget, are you a techie or just want a easy device.

perhaps if you elaborate you'll get a better answer lol. also, please feel free to use the search this forum function as there are a lot of newbies asking the same questions which have been answered countless of times.

also if you found something you like, youtube has plenty of video reviews and guides of how to use the e-cig / PV / mod.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
Charge it!Good enough for me.Having 2 batteries.I always make sure when i am using one,the other is charged and ready for action...:laugh:

Ya i did, i got 3 battery in rotation with one being a AW 18650P 2900mAh...

That was in the past..With a ProVari Mini V2 now, even when the battery is at 3.5V, it still vapes like it's fully charged.. :D

At 700mAh, i can use it for about 1 1/2 days before the first indication lights up..And i have 4 x AW IMR 18350.. :lol:

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Ya i did, i got 3 battery in rotation with one being a AW 18650P 2900mAh...

That was in the past..With a ProVari Mini V2 now, even when the battery is at 3.5V, it still vapes like it's fully charged.. :D

At 700mAh, i can use it for about 1 1/2 days before the first indication lights up..And i have 4 x AW IMR 18350.. :lol:

Are u sure u used an AW 18650P batt with 2900 mAh capacity?! Where did u get tt?!! Pls PM to share. I c onli 1600 & 2000mAh ones.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Oh, pardon my manners, Noobking.

Welcome to Sg Vapers & ECF and hope u hv a pleasant vaping experience!

Glad u found yrself a set. Btw, it does help tt newbies to e forum ask suppliers to PM them. I've seen some asking for buying options and help on purchasing a set from overseas whilst still unsure of e customs 'makan' probabilities & this almost turned out tt way but it didn't.

Anyway, this is a thread tt started out angry and ends well. Nice!

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
Are u sure u used an AW 18650P batt with 2900 mAh capacity?! Where did u get tt?!! Pls PM to share. I c onli 1600 & 2000mAh ones.

Yup, looking at it right now..Cant pew picture thou cos of the silver label which isnt that friendly to my hp cam..

AW 18650P 3.7V 2900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery - Fstop Lights Singapore

PM u as well..

Oh, pardon my manners, Noobking.

Welcome to Sg Vapers & ECF and hope u hv a pleasant vaping experience!

Glad u found yrself a set. Btw, it does help tt newbies to e forum ask suppliers to PM them. I've seen some asking for buying options and help on purchasing a set from overseas whilst still unsure of e customs 'makan' probabilities & this almost turned out tt way but it didn't.

Anyway, this is a thread tt started out angry and ends well. Nice!

Too sexcited by the availability of AW 19650P 2900mAh locally??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread