NEWBIE, JUST BOUGHT A V2 CIG with V2 EX Blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Just a warning: I bought a pack during Beta and two of them fell apart within two days. They came undone at the atomizer end - not the tip. After doing some investigating, I've learned that some juices (especially citrusy ones, it seems) have a tendency of not playing nice with plastic and glue, so I'm guessing that was the culprit since I was, in fact, refilling the Beta version with a tropical fruit mix. That said, I just placed an order today for the official version, and I'll avoid putting in citrus juices. Maybe I'll try coffee in one, instead, for my morning vape. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about the potential; I do not know if the newer version has the same problem, but the Beta version did - at least in my experience.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
The V2 brand juice tends to run about 60/40 or 55/45 PG/VG, so anything in that range should work okay in the EX clearos. Just, as previous posters have said, be careful of highly acidic "tank-eating" juices. (and if you have problems with the EX clearos, try the Kanger E-Smarts, which are also 808 threaded, have screw-on tips, and, which I like, have long wicks so not as much tilting and swirling as the juice level gets low.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread