Newbie looking for suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

super.loaf

Mar 9, 2018
Hi all -

I am relatively new to vaping and could use some suggestions. I am currently using the Joyetech eGo aio with 0.6 coils. I would love to branch out and try a new e-cig, but want something similar to what I have. I would prefer it to be a simple starter kit, sub ohm because I enjoy it better, and have longer lasting coils. Not looking for anything generating a lot of clouds, I just vape for the flavor.
Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf.
This is similar to what you have except the tank is removable and you can get sub-ohm coils for it also.

They offer both the regular size and the mega size. I would go with the mega. If you decide on a different mod, I would still look at the tank only. Easy to maintain and they even offer CLR coils which means you can rebuild/rewick them. They are the same price as the stock coils but offer flexibility and the flavor is better.

PVs Mods & Kits - Pen Style - Joyetech eGo ONE's - VapeShop

:)

eta and these tanks will fit on any mod that has the 510 threading, which simply means almost every mod out there.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF, and I hope you find something you like. I second @Sugar_and_Spice 's suggestion, that will give you a more powerful and versatile setup, within your price range. Could look at vapecrawler.com to get a sense for pricing in the US but also from China . China is usually less expensive, but it may take more time to get to you.

Best of luck and I am glad you are finding vaping agreeable so far!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all -
I am relatively new to vaping and could use some suggestions. I am currently using the Joyetech eGo aio with 0.6 coils. I would love to branch out and try a new e-cig, but want something similar to what I have. I would prefer it to be a simple starter kit, sub ohm because I enjoy it better, and have longer lasting coils. Not looking for anything generating a lot of clouds, I just vape for the flavor.
Welcome and glad you joined.

Becky Jackson

Mar 10, 2018
Hi all -

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks
Welcome. Sorry I can't help. I'm relatively new too but I'm sure someone on here can help you. There loads of information here. :)

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
After using an Exceed D19 pen style I bought a Vaporesso Revenger mini. It has an internal battery so I didn’t have to think about buying batteries and a charger etc. it was hard enough just not smoking lol! I really enjoyed it tremendously. The coils are awesome. I still use them. Lots of flavor and pretty long lasting.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread