Need suggestion for a new VW mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Rong

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2015
Hello everybody, I am just a newbie started vaping a year ago and have been using the vision spinner ever since. I am happy with my spinner and nautilus mini set up currently but I am looking for an upgrade. I am looking for a budget set up that can produce good vapor and good flavor. I am looking at the Lemo Drop and the eleaf istick. Any suggestions?

Jen in North Pole AK

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
North Pole, AK
I don't know about the Lemo, but the Nautilus mini and the IStick are my absolute favorite... for the moment. The Istick and Naut gives off great flavor and throat hit and the battery on the Istick lasts me 2 days. I have a couple of spinner 2s that I kept as back ups, but have only used them once in the last couple months since I got my Isticks.

Logan108

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Kentucky
Hello everybody, I am just a newbie started vaping a year ago and have been using the vision spinner ever since. I am happy with my spinner and nautilus mini set up currently but I am looking for an upgrade. I am looking for a budget set up that can produce good vapor and good flavor. I am looking at the Lemo Drop and the eleaf istick. Any suggestions?

I personally believe the MVP 2.0 is a good first step, it's the one I'm currently using and I also made the transition from the vision spinner to it and have never looked back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
The iStick is a good option, but it is known for having a lousey 510 connection, if you are able to repair or replace the connector yourself no problem, I have on mine. Otherwise there is a version 2, 30 watt model coming out soon with a stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector, better option. There's also a 50 watt iStick model in the pipeline that is supposed have double the battery mah rating.

The MVP2 is also a good option, their 510 connector is also known to sometimes be an issue with some toppers. Otherwise there is a version 2 out, the MVP-20 watt with a spring loaded 510 connector, and a version 3 to be released soon with a spring loaded 510 connector and better placed fire button.

If what you have is working, keeping you off smokes, and you could wait a month, it may be worth the wait. Keep an eye open for threads of reviews by the early purchasers of the new models, see what problems are reported, and/or what they praise about the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread