Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Hey,

I just got a new Kanger Evod starter kit in the mail today. I can't figure out the wall charger. The part that plugs into the wall has strange round prongs, with silver tips. The prongs are too far apart to go into my wall outlet, plus the round part wouldn't fit anyway.

Can anyone help me with this, please? Here is a link to what I have:

Kanger EVOD eGo Full Kit - Vaping Me

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Sounds like you must have gotten the wrong charger :confused:
It does say US :unsure:

Do you have a different wall charger that will work?
'

You are exactly right! I just looked on the end of the carton it came in. There is a box to check for EU and US. The EU box is checked.

I have another charger for my first ego kit, so I will see if it will work. I'm also going to contact the place I bought it and see if I can get the right charger.

Thank you so much. This is all new to me, and I am terrified of breaking something through ignorance, lol.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    '

You are exactly right! I just looked on the end of the carton it came in. There is a box to check for EU and US. The EU box is checked.

I have another charger for my first ego kit, so I will see if it will work. I'm also going to contact the place I bought it and see if I can get the right charger.

Thank you so much. This is all new to me, and I am terrified of breaking something through ignorance, lol.

Oh good! So glad I could help, surely they will exchange for the correct one :)

Buggainok

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2014
    oklahoma city ok usa
    you should also be able to pick up a usb wall adapter at radio shack; you might find one in a pack with both the wall adapter and the car adapter too, which is handy to have.

Thank you for your suggestion. That's a good idea. I have another ego kit and charger, my first, but I don't have a car adapter, which would be handy to have.

I live in Oklahoma, and the shop I bought from is not too far, in Texas. They shipped in a couple of days. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I can just return the EU charger part for the US one.

On the other hand, I could just tell my husband we must take a trip to Europe, so I can use my charger. What do you two think?:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread