Newbie needs suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
First post. New here and to vaping. But I have not had an analog for two days. Bought my last pack of analogs 6 days ago. I've been using a joye 510 starter kit with menthol 1.8 juice. I have more juice on the way. Any suggestions on a e juice that is a personal favorite of yours let me know. I'm learning a lot here. Seems this liquid goes fast. Refilling my cartridges like crazy. Thanks

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
If you're refilling your carts like crazy, you may need to up the nicotine level. When you said 1.8 juice, do mean 18 mg?

If you like menthol, you can always find a good flavor of tobacco and add the menthol to it. Or, several suppliers like FreedomSmokeUSA and Gourmet Vapor will let you add extra flavor (or double) to your juice. FSUSA will let you add a splash of flavor for free.

So many suppliers, with so many options out there. It's hard to say which one you will like the best, though...

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
FreedomSmokeUSA is my favorite. I love their RY4 for a good tobacco. I'm an old Pall Mall menthol smoker, so I ordered some of their Pall/Mall last week--it might be my new favorite. I think I'll add a splash of menthol to it and see how close it comes.

I don't do a lot of the sweet stuff, but I also love their French Toast. I use it every morning with my coffee:)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Do you mean 1.8% like from Puresmoke? Not sure what mg that equates to. Or do you mean 18mg?
(At Puresmoke they have 5 strengths: 0.0%, 0.8%, 1.6%, 2.4% and 3.2% which correlates in mg to 0mg, 8mg, 16mg, 24mg and 32mg of nic per ml.)

Anyway - juices! My top favorites are Backwoods Brew (esp Peach and Casablanca) and FreedomSmokeUSA. FreedomSmokeUSA has tons of flavors including lots of tobaccos, their normal sizes are very configurable. They do have some of their flavors as $2.25 samplers but those are fixed pg/vg and 24mg. Their normal sizes in the other sections start at $4. Usual discount code freedomsmokeusa for 10% off. My fave FSUSA so far are Desert Ship (Turkish blend tobacco), oRYental 4 (their sweet RY4 tobacco), chocolate (not great but I mix with other flavors in the cart including tobaccos), Almond Pleasure (like an Almond Joy), and I sometimes vape their Vanilla Tahity (not much TH but nice and a good blender too)

My other two faves are VelvetVapors (closed right now but their Vanilla Almond Tobacco in their Velvet PG/VG blend is the most delicious juice I've ever had. And their Raspberry Gingerale is like really vaping ginger ale). And Gourmet Vapor because I like to play with their juice creator (mix your own flavors) even though it is difficult when you don't know how weak or powerful each flavoring is. Still tons of fun. Out of 6 juices I created 2 came out decent so I made them make public there (Morgans Eggnog and Spiced Peach Rum - but warning I go heavy on the rum flavor at 20%). My other 4 juices came out awful because of my flavor combinations but I had fun making them. BTW - if you want to search their Ejuice section, search for a flavor ingredient like Vanilla and press Search (don't just hit enter or the search won't work).

Last edited:

Redbone

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
California
Can't go wrong with FreedomSmokeUSA juices. They ship pretty quick and have a huge variety of flavors to choose from. If you have a question on a particular flavor (if its any good or not) just post a question on the forum and i'm sure you'll get some opinions.

I love their Desert Ship, PureCig and Pall Mall flavors myself. I also tried out Cherry Cola a couple of weeks ago and love that as well.

They usually send along at least one sampler juice with each order, but it may be a good idea to get a few of their samples (a couple bucks per bottle) to try out different flavors to see which ones you like.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yeah - I have been trying to wait for my next credit card billing period before I go there again but I'm sort of chomping at the bit now. I am planning my drop from 18mg to 12mg so a couple of weeks ago I switched to buying only 12mg and I'm not vaping those yet (I need to finish up a bit more of my 18mg faves then start phasing in the 12mg). So I have bought a lot of nice flavors I have only tried (yum) before sticking them in the 12mg box. And that makes me want to buy more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread