Newbie RoughStack V2 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
good job cbb but first a little correction. i have seen dual coils at 7.4 work but its a super short drag. the roughstack v2 is a 3.7v device and yes thats a good step for throat hit.
you might also look into lr atomizers the roughstacks 1200mah batterie has plenty or power for lr vaping needs. anyways good choice and hope you love your roughstack. i have an orginal and its still going strong.

KyanaBelle

May 27, 2011
Louisville, KY
hey glad to see another kentuckian on here im in madisonville.

Louisville, Ky here, too - but I went to LPN school in Madisonville back in '82 and I'm a Hoptown High grad. :cool: My juice is on the way, but I've yet to take my first vape. I'm twitching in anticipation! You'd think there'd be a sh!tload of Kentuckians onto this - what are we, like one of the top 2 smoking states?

I just purchased a Candy Apple Red Roughstack. I just received the 18350 batteries today and I can't get it to fire with them. Have any of you run into this problem when stacking these in the Roughstack? It fires fine with the single battery.

Edit:
I entered a ticket at MadVapes and they were quick to respond. I can't pump that much juice through a dcc. I need to be running 4-5ohm cartos in order to fire. I screwed on a 4ohm atty and she is firing away!
Back to loving this thing!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread