Newbie saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickymellon

Aug 25, 2013
Hi, I've been smoking for 17 years (Jesus!), gave up for a year then back on them in secret after my son was born and just discovered vaping - no stinking of fags around my family, I get to 'smoke', no standing around feeling like a leper and if the health information is correct - no slow death / smoking related illnesses.

I've only vaped for 10 days (just got back from a week long trip and a few days vaping at work)

I've got an apollo ecig starter kit, a few extra clearomizers and am trying different liquids and suppliers

off to do some more research but just wanted to say hello and if vaping is this good then why didn't I bloody discover it sooner :)

mickymellon

Aug 25, 2013
what eliquids are you useing?

Apollo ecig tobacco 18 & 24mg
coffee (not great imo)
smokenosmoke green apple
Puffin B&H

waiting on some cherry and will probably try a lower nic tobacco flavour.

So far (probably because my taste buds are ballsed), none of the non tobacco juices taste that strong so may also try a double shot from a vendor that lets you mix your own

Hi, I'm new too. If it makes you feel any better, I had quit for 13 years and then picked them up again last year......in secret, hiding from my kids and my family. I was so mad at myself for smoking again after so long. My boyfriend has been a vapor for quite a few years and he kept trying to get me to try it. I just assumed I might as well just quit cold turkey like I did before so I dismissed the idea. I just couldn't seem to wrap my head around vaping some of those flavors. I kept telling myself I wasn't going to buy another pack and then I would cave. Anyway, I started vaping over the weekend and I am already noticing a difference. I'm not off the analogs completely but that's my goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread