Newbie to forum, but not vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post here and introduce myself. I'm new to the forum, but have been vaping for over a year now. Started out with Blu ecigs but after using them for over a year decided to switch to Vea by Johnson Creek. I've only had the Vea for 2 weeks, but so far I really like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF rasmith1959!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Welcome to ECF rasmith1959!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Checked out the CASAA site and funny thing the Web of Trust add-on for my Firefox browser said it wasn't a reputable site. Guess that needs to be fixed, eh?

So where is everyone from? I'm originally from Montgomery, AL, but recently moved to Guthrie, OK. The wife is from here and she came to Alabama and stayed for 15 years, so it was time to let her come home for a while.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Hey rasmith, welcome to the forum. I hope your upgrade continues to serve you well.

Montreal here, originally from London (not the Canadian London, the other one).

Have a brother that moved to Canada and became a citizen there. He's currently living in Burlington, Ontario near Toronto. Met a woman in a online chatroom, went to visit for a couple of weeks came back and packed his stuff and has been there ever since. He left just a few days before my 14 year old daughter was born.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leoleoleo

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
Montreal
Have a brother that moved to Canada and became a citizen there. He's currently living in Burlington, Ontario near Toronto. Met a woman in a online chatroom, went to visit for a couple of weeks came back and packed his stuff and has been there ever since. He left just a few days before my 14 year old daughter was born.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

A testament to the power of Canadian women. I moved here for one too.

I hope your brother and daughter did eventually get to meet. If not, time for a trip up north!

EpicPanda

Verified Member
Newbie to this forum too and need to get post count up. Been vaping about year now and tried many different combos, i think i have found my way in this jungle of different mods and atomizers :)

Same here. Been vaping since 2010...started with Blu and very happily rockin' a ProVari for the last several months. I moved from attys to cartos pretty quick...and really enjoying the tanks now. It's great seeing all the innovation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread