newbie tryin to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: hi,my name is Kevin, tryin to learn about vaping and ask some questions. I smoked for 30 yrs. Tried to quit many times, used the patch, the gum, lozenges, even got hypmitized. Nothing seems to work.....on feb 25th this yr was smoking 3 packs a day and had enough of it ....grabbed a cheap e-cig @ k-mart(Wanna-vape).I hope to find info on e-liquid and devices here. thanks for any help Kev

beachbum69

Apr 17, 2013
San Diego
Newbie here as well, well to the forum not vaping, been vaping now and off cigarettes for two months....feel much better physically and generally very happy.....kicked the habit using Blus (yes I know....but they got me off the cigarettes so big up Blu), since moved onto ego twist with EVODs and reasonably happy with my set....I was amazed at the difference between the Blus and the ego when I made the change and I'm feeling it might be time to 'up it a notch' again....I'm thinking about getting an Itaste SVD...heard good things about them and seen good reviews...but I wonder whether I'll notice the step change I did between the Blus and current ego twist/ EVOD set up or whether stepping up to a SVD will be a waste of money....any thoughts and comments would be hugely appreciated!!! Thanks!!!!

Hi Kevin and welcome! First of all, how did you find the WannaVape? Has it kept you off the analogues? Also, if you decide you want to try something else, what's your budget for new gear?

JJ

blew my budget for a little while on titan tank and ego passthru that should be here soon.where should I get liquid from? I didn't get on here soon enough to ask questions...was just shootin in the dark and got some liquid from totally wicked and then ordered from mt. baker(that's in the mail now). I was lookin to get cheaper liquid and looked at a couple but they didn't get good reviews from anyone...alien vapor sent me some liquid that was actually quite good. but everyone has been talkin about alien visions.alien vapors boba's bounty was really good to me...have I made big mistake with totally wicked?

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Welcome Kevin to the great world of Vaping and ECF !
This is a nice forum, lots of friendly helpful people...who have struggled to quit the ciggies and found Vaping to be a really good alternative.

My story is just like yours....except I smoked for 40+ years (ouch !), PAD+ "burro reds" man...
Tried Everything...but the pills- heard too many horror stories ! I was just going to die a Smoker.
Got my eGo-c kit....quit smoking the same day.....four months now.

Would agree that you need a bigger battery system....the cig-a-likes just are not enough to satisfy most real smokers.
You need to vape often..more than you smoked ciggies. The nic in ejuice is absorbed through the mouth and nose tissue, more slowly than smoking where the nic is absorbed through the deep lung blood vessels.
The nic in Vaping is attached to the PG/VG and is like 10 microns in size...nic in smoking is like 1 micron in size....
What this means is "no head rush"... To keep your brain satisfied with nic you need to vape more often.

Vaping drys you out, so drink Plenty of water...plus it flushes the old cig toxins out of your system...helping you to convert more easily.

We are all here...rooting for you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread