Newbie User - About To Place Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftehboi

Jun 11, 2010
UK
hey guys, i come from a family of heavy smokers and we recently purchased a Gamucci e-cig, decided it was a really good way to go and so here i am about to place an order =].

i have read around the site and think i have a general idea of what i need and i am about to place this order;
img3.imageshackDOTus/img3/5899/captureijq.jpg
(replace the DOT)
just thought i'd introduce myself and get your thoughts on it before i hit the buy button, i am using Eastmall.net and went with the 901 - also do i need more cartridges u think? or just fill up the ones that comes with it? thanks greatly for your help in advance :)

-Shiftehboi

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
901 is a good one - doesnt get too hot - more carts no but more atties (they come with empty carts anyway) yes - get spares. If your atty stops working (and remember they are pretty disposable items, but we often get a couple months out of them) then you're stuck waiting on shipping from China which could take a while.
Welcome btw :)
Did you find the UK subforum? Click the words 'social groups' then click join group to join - you will a few more posts in New members first though.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Shiftehboi

Jun 11, 2010
UK
901 is a good one - doesnt get too hot - more carts no but more atties (they come with empty carts anyway) yes - get spares. If your atty stops working (and remember they are pretty disposable items, but we often get a couple months out of them) then you're stuck waiting on shipping from China which could take a while.
Welcome btw :)
Did you find the UK subforum? Click the words 'social groups' then click join group to join - you will a few more posts in New members first though.

ill have a look, thanks for the heads up and glad i chose the right one(lol)

Hello & welcome Shiftehboi :)

Eastmall is a good supplier but you might want to check out the starter kits from this UK supplier. Great prices & you get quite a lot in the kit plus shipping is cheaper & quicker.
www//vaporstation/co.uk/index.php Electronic Cigarette, e-liquid, Smoking vaporizer, Janty - Vapor Station
i had a look at the UK suppliers and will most probabaly use them in the future however it seems far cheaper for such a large order to get it from china, and i dont mind waiting a few weeks considering how much i am saving :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i had a look at the UK suppliers and will most probabaly use them in the future however it seems far cheaper for such a large order to get it from china, and i dont mind waiting a few weeks considering how much i am saving :)

Apologies Shiftehboi, I was lazy & hadn't checked out your image link, so didn't realise you where placing such a large order. I completely agree with you, it does work out far cheaper to buy from one of the China suppliers when buying in bulk :)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
510 are very popular models but I have a 901 as well and like them both. You can get cartomizers for 510s now as well and you can probably get adapters that thread from 901 to 510 if you wanted to use one.
One point - the battery life on the smaller units is pants - you're fine if youre using it the same amount as a ... (providing you weren't a chainy) but otherwise the PT or PCC is a must; you can also upgrade later to get a battery mod which has a longer lifespan. 901 and 510, while not interchangeable per se, can be made to fit using adapters. This doesn't apply to PCC or chargers though only batteries and atties. Also 901 carts are a nice fit on 510 atties lol.

Shiftehboi

Jun 11, 2010
UK
510 are very popular models but I have a 901 as well and like them both. You can get cartomizers for 510s now as well and you can probably get adapters that thread from 901 to 510 if you wanted to use one.
One point - the battery life on the smaller units is pants - you're fine if youre using it the same amount as a ... (providing you weren't a chainy) but otherwise the PT or PCC is a must; you can also upgrade later to get a battery mod which has a longer lifespan. 901 and 510, while not interchangeable per se, can be made to fit using adapters. This doesn't apply to PCC or chargers though only batteries and atties. Also 901 carts are a nice fit on 510 atties lol.

hmm ill have to have a look at that lol

I would recommend the M601/2 instead of the 901.

Looks and performs better. Its gonna be your call though but i suggest you check it out too.

Edit: The M601/2 works with both regular carts and cartomisers.

too many options lol i think ill have to go back to the drawing board and do some research lol >.< surely they cannot differ that much o_O

i'd get a 510 instead of a 901. i think their 510 attys are all on sale (LR, HV and regular) and the 510 cartomizers are 5 bucks for 5 pieces, I belive.
why do you need the pipettes for? and get yourself some RY4 eliquid!

i picked them up for the hell of it, i figured they would have some use and for like 60p how the hell could i say no
and i think ill look at liquids when i run out, dont wanna overwhelm myself xD

thanks for the advice guys! :(

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
901 and 510 and Kr8 are the ones that most mods (bigger batteries) are available for - go with your gut -pick the one you thought looked good there's nothing wrong with a 901 at all its a nice atty; its always the batteries that suck but thats soley for time of use (they do recharge after all) in one go.
You'll get as many opinions on this as there are users btw - but the only one that matters is yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread