Newbie Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWolfe

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
West Allis, Wi
Hi everyone on ECF,

I started vaping about a month ago on and off, mostly when I was sitting in front of my computer, and I got so used to it that analogs started tasting like crap, so I made the full switch. I have been analog free for about two weeks now.

What got me into vaping was mostly curiosity and I had bought an E-Health Cigarette Basic Kit that came with 6 carts, an atty and a PCC. I got extra carts and a 10 ml bottle of camal (not sure who the original vendor is.) Those extra carts tasted like how a fabric softener sheet smells, so I tossed them. Not really a huge loss. I kept an empty cart to use as a cover for dripping, and it has been really fun so far.

I ordered an eGo kit from HOV, along with a mountain of other stuff that I will be getting today, but unfortunately, I will not get to it until after I get home from work.:( I guess I can handle using the crappy one for another 10 or so hours.

I have been reading and watching videos non-stop for 2 weeks. There's nothing wrong with educating myself about it and I would much rather watch videos about it than read, but whatever.

Some of the best videos I have watched are from Grimm Green and Doctor Vapor.

Grimm Green has those special videos that are entertaining, especially when you get a blooper in one.

Doctor Vapor's videos are just as entertaining. I feel like I am watching an actual TV show.

Last edited:

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome to the forum! When I got my eGo kit in the mail, I wasn't sure if I had to charge the battery a full 8 hours, as I was instructed to do when I bought my 901 from a local shop. I went into the chat area and got an answer right away, and was vaping my new eGo a few minutes later! The battery was charged some, so I put the second battery on the charger until it turned green. It was really helpful for me to be able to get an immediate answer.

Good luck with your eGo, I love mine!

RedWolfe

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
West Allis, Wi
I almost forgot about ECF! I got my stuff and I am loving it. Especially the eGo. I found that I use cartomizers more than the regular atty's that come with it. I have some Cisco LR 306 atty's & drip tips from Cherry Vape on the way, I can't wait to try them. I'd also like to say that I started doing reviews on You-Tube! My channel is here: YouTube - wolfen1057's Channel The videos are not really anything special, or up to par with GrimmGreen's but I enjoy doing them.

I have learned so much since I have started vaping. Today marks the 8th week analog free! :) I know I just started, but I am already looking at getting a 6 volt mod. (Prodigy V3.1)

The second I got home, I had ripped into the packages I got and took out my KR808 (from HOV) and plugged in a V4L Apple Cinnamon Cranberry carto I got free with the order. The flavor was superb, and very satisfying. I started filling up a 510 carto I got from Liquid Xpress, but in my excitement I accidentally ripped the wire in the middle up too far, so I had to toss that one and try again. I was using Honey Flue-cured I got from them and noticed that it wasn't soaking in because of the VG, so I blew down into it to force the juice into the filling. It works great, and is my primary way of filling a carto.

A lot of the flavors I tried that night, I didn't like so much, but I tried them the next day and they were awesome. Right now I probably have just over a dozen different juices, and they are all great. The only ones I didn't like were HOV Clove Juice, V4L Parlament cartos, which kind of tasted like burnt plastic, and their Peanut Butter Cup. It tasted fine, but it just did not appeal to me in vapor form, and I LOVE PB Cups.

The day before I was going to do a review on youtube of the E-health cigarette, Aaron (A.P.) at http://www.VapeBIG.com subscribed to me, and I subscribed to him, so we just started talking back and forth and he asked if I was interested in doing reviews of some of his juices, and a Mega eGo atty. I agreed and have done three reviews of his items so far. One still needs to be edited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread