Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Thank you. I do have a clearomizer I used on my ego. I think it is what you are talking about. It's a tank with "wicks" only-no cartos needed. Problem is, it will not fit the provari. The threads of the prov won't reach the threads inside the clearomizer. I tried to use it until I could order a real tank.

So you need something like this. 510 to [510] Adapter/Extender

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Welcome to ECF and the Provari was a great choice, I have one too and felt a bit intimidated by it at first too, but you will love it :) I am a newbie tank user and I must say if you get one get a pyrex one. After reading about how juices crack tanks, I did not want to risk it. High Desert Ecigs is having a sale on their hand blown tanks, this is the tank I got when I bought a tank and it was easy to use no leaks either! I just picked up another tonight since they are on sale. bnrk

Last edited:

tfazio

May 4, 2012
New Mexico
Thank you. I do have a clearomizer I used on my ego. I think it is what you are talking about. It's a tank with "wicks" only-no cartos needed. Problem is, it will not fit the provari. The threads of the prov won't reach the threads inside the clearomizer. I tried to use it until I could order a real tank.

$4.95 for an ego adapter if you want to use it on the provari...available at mot online shops cov's unit is an open adapter, provape has one that is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread