Newbie with a draw/cartomizer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asenath

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Texas
Hello all!

First, thanks in advance for the advice. I've been reading the forum for a week, and am amazed at the wealth of knowledge here!

I was given a Smoke Stik starter set as a gift, and I really like the cartomizer system. I like the look and feel of the product, because it approximates my 120s.

Are there cartos out there that have a looser draw than the SS cartos? These seem to take a lot of pull to get the right amount of vapor.

Thanks!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Smokestik is an Rn4081 and there are not a lot of carto types around for it. VaporKings.com usually has some blanks. Aquavaporcigs should have some, Njoy Npro is RN4081 also sold by 7-11 I think as Njoy 2-n-1. AZSmokeFree may have some blanks and has a poor selection of prefilled cartos as well as atomizers and carts. They have MANUAL batteries and manual batteries help you get an easier draw. You can press the button in 1-2 seconds before the start of your drag then drag as soft as you want, letting up the button slightly before the end of your drag. The manual Rn4081 batteries should also be totally sealed on the threaded so much safer for refilled cartos and if drip tips even exist for Rn4081 you could drip on an atomizer w/ manual batteries.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Do yourself a favor, and do some research on Bloog Max Fusion. Here on ecf, youtube, what ever.

Honestly the best analog size e-cig on the market with the newest technology. The draw is quick and easy, with tons of vapor and flavor.

If you want more details (ohms, voltage, ect) or a discount code, hit me up with a PM.

Really? What other KR808's or 510's have you tried?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Are there cartos out there that have a looser draw than the SS cartos? These seem to take a lot of pull to get the right amount of vapor.

Thanks!

Have you tried Carefully poking a straighten out paper clip thru the carto and then spinning it?

Start at the battery end and GENTLY poke the paper clip thru. Once it comes out the mouth piece end, roll the carto on the paper clip. This opens up the air way.

Note that if the paper clip snags on the atomizer coil and you force it, your going to ruin the carto. Best to practice on an old carto until you get the feel of it.

Analog1990

Apr 17, 2011
CA
Njoy Npro is RN4081 also sold by 7-11 I think as Njoy 2-n-1.

That's what I started with.... Going to the Boge blank cartos made a world of difference...
Easy to fill via silicon pop-off cap
Nice draw
Heats up quicker
More capacity than stock plasti-cartos
Easy to clean & re-use....
Durable - metal body

Just remember to fill 20-25 drops on empty & top off as flavor/sizzle tapers off to avoid burning.
I've not burned one after my initial (impatient) learning experience.
Currently still rotating my first remaining 4 (of first pack) filling & cleaning each after 4~5 fills over the course of ~3 weeks.

Asenath

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Texas
Thought I'd update this string, in case any other new members have a similar issue.

I ended up changing my battery type to Joye510 manuals, since I found a local supplier, and went with BOGE LR cartomizers.
Could not believe the difference in the draw! Much easier draw, much more authentic cig feel, at least to me.
Now realizing I should have gone with the XL batteries. =)

Thanks, veterans, for shortening my learning curve. Since I made the switch from R4081 to 510, I haven't had an analog.

Now, onto mods! =)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks, veterans, for shortening my learning curve. Since I made the switch from R4081 to 510, I haven't had an analog.

Now, onto mods! =)

Hearing that a person found a carto that works for them is good. But hearing that they found an e-Cig that has gotten them off Analogs is GREAT.

Right On !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread