Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to start my 5 post min and say hello to everyone. I've tried friend's Bloog and J&J disposibles. I've ordered a Redd hoping it will help with my attempt to quit smoking for good. Once I've got into vaping, I'll probabably upgrade to something else but I feel the Redd is a good intro for me. Just have to wait another week and it's all good.

K

BadLar

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Calgary, AB, Canada
Hey Kellieh

Welcome to ECF. There is a ton of info on here, as well as a ton of people willing to help.
My wife and I started with the Redds as well, just into our third week, I was a PAD smoker of filtered cigars, my wife half pack a day of cigs, both of us for over 30 years. I am now 1 week analog free, my wife is down to 2 analogs a day. I think the Redds are a great starting point, just keep your cartos full, I find as soon as they get about half full, you start to lose the flavour. I hope you ordered a selection of juices as well, as taste is very individual. If you have any other questions, fire away, as there is lots of info and support on this forum.

BadLar

BadLar

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Calgary, AB, Canada
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread