Smoke 51 too Vapor4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I've been free from analogs for a week now. I was a 1 - 1.5 pack a day smoker of what was ever on sale. Usually Camel filters or marb menthol.

I picked up a smoke 51 Duo in my local mall. I get lots of vapor at first, not much taste really, and feel like I'm sucking a golf ball thru a garden hose when the battery is used for a little while. Although it's help me quit the real thing I'm not happy with my PV and have a Vapor4Life kit on Oder. Was this a good purchase to buy the v4l, I was also looking at the bloog. they just are out of stock and felt like could not wait another 2 weeks. I might just Have buyers remorse.

What I'm meaning to ask, should I have waited for the bloog?

Will I be happy with my v4l over my smoke 51?

Thanks in advanced.

Mrengles

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
vapor4life makes a good product, and I think you'll be happy with it. be sure to sign up for their mailing lists! Also, they've got a sub-forum here on ECF, and lots of folks are able to answer questions while you're just starting out.
And salemgold's right --there are several good hardware options out there for different vaping experiences
Good luck on your journey!

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
I suggest going to Liberty Flights and getting a Riva Kit for $35 if you don't want to feel that you are trying to suck a marble through a straw :)
Although V4L long batteries are good you may soon feel the need for a 3.7V model.

Aren't the V4L batts 4.2v fully charged and 3.7v there after??

As for the OP, I use the 808batts from v4l and they are great. Looking into a higher volt model or mod now but I never dis-liked it at all. I went from a greensmoke e9 to a v4l 808 and its been great.

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
V4L is a great outfit - they got me off of cigs after 40 years of smoking. I've since moved on to bottom-feed juice mods (REO), but the Vapor King has been my wife's PV of choice for over 17 months now. Do make sure to sign up for their e-mails - very good discounts are offered on a regular basis.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Get Vapo4Life w/ manual batteries if you get it

Vapor4Life manual or at LiteCigUSA.net the plain KR808D-1 manual is probably a bit better price

Hard for use to tell if you will be more pleased or not. Manual batteries mean you don't have to suck hard to get a drag. You can press the button in 1-2 seconds early then start dragging and let up the button a bit before the end of your drag. And you can drag as soft as you want.

KR808D-1 (which is what Vapor4Life is) is the 2-piece that is supported for blank cartomizer types. You can also screw as DSE901 atomizer on it and use a drip tip to test juices (only recommended on a manual battery since autos can be much more easily killed by juice leaks).

Last edited:

ardelleg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alaska
I think you will like with your V4L just fine.... I like the size of the batteries and they have a lot of choices in flavors....
+1 on the sign up for the emails and going to their subforum.
If I had waited for Bloog, I would still be smoking....

LeCig.com D2 to D1 adapter goes from E9 aka KR808D-2 battery to KR808D-1/Vapor4Life carto

dormouse... so the Smoke 51 is D2/E9? I am trying to keep me a list of various connections.

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
V4L is an excellent company. Great customer service. I am vaping on my V4L passthrough right now! I use a KR808 from V4L all day at work and it works great. At home I use a Riva and drip tip when watching TV and I use my KR808 passthrough when sitting at the computer on ECF!

You will have no regret with V4L. In my opinion the KR808 from V4L is the best 2 piece stick on the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread