Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechm0djunky

Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Nashville, TN
I love me some vapor!! The fruitier the better. I've been lurking around this forum the day I quit smoking January 25th of this year. Like a lot of people I have found a new hobby/addiction as my sn would describe. I just can't get enough. I guess the only reason I finally posted is the fact I'm feigning for my gear soo bad including boredom, and loving seeing new products I just have to have. I was recently hospitalized for some stomach issues, all I brought was a simple ego style tank with me. Now.. Two weeks in and all out of juice, and been toughing it out for about a week. I've come to a conclusion that I'm at the point where I could give up nicotine all together being in the situation I am in, however I know I will truly miss my newfound hobby. And all my shelf Queens would really miss me, and cancelling all my wish list is out of the question. There are so many new mods I just have to have. I have been an absolute clone hoarder the past few months and now am really liking me some authentics, but these prices are killing me. Well... It's another long night in the hospital, laying here yearning for my mech mod filled with that sweet pineapple Zeus E juice. A cigarette is even sounding good about now. Ugh oh.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread