The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbie!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Mechm0djunky, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mechm0djunky

Mechm0djunky Full Member Verified Member

May 31, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    I love me some vapor!! The fruitier the better. I've been lurking around this forum the day I quit smoking January 25th of this year. Like a lot of people I have found a new hobby/addiction as my sn would describe. I just can't get enough. I guess the only reason I finally posted is the fact I'm feigning for my gear soo bad including boredom, and loving seeing new products I just have to have. I was recently hospitalized for some stomach issues, all I brought was a simple ego style tank with me. Now.. Two weeks in and all out of juice, and been toughing it out for about a week. I've come to a conclusion that I'm at the point where I could give up nicotine all together being in the situation I am in, however I know I will truly miss my newfound hobby. And all my shelf Queens would really miss me, and cancelling all my wish list is out of the question. There are so many new mods I just have to have. I have been an absolute clone hoarder the past few months and now am really liking me some authentics, but these prices are killing me. Well... It's another long night in the hospital, laying here yearning for my mech mod filled with that sweet pineapple Zeus E juice. A cigarette is even sounding good about now. Ugh oh.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2. txcolt

txcolt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2013
    Plano, TX
    Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear you are stuck in the hospital. That can be some serious boredom especially without your toys. Hang in there and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

3. Mechm0djunky

May 31, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Appreciate that. A few days has turned into a couple weeks. Brutal boredom, with no toys.

4. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Do you have some friends who could stop by your place and bring you some juice and a few of your toys?

5. Mechm0djunky

May 31, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Not really. New in town, well... Not that new. Been here working and living in Lebanon tn which is 45 minutes away from Nashville, which is where I am at now, Vanderbilt University Hospital. I. Moved here from another state about 7 months ago. 32/single no kids.

6. Mechm0djunky

May 31, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Reading up and looking at the new stuff out and knowing that I will have vape mail waiting for me when I get home is always a big plus, but that doesn't help me right now. Thanks for the wishes everyone!

7. smittytoo

smittytoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2014
    Texas
    Welcome, and get well soon!!

8. emily n portland

emily n portland Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    Hi Mechm0djunky!

I'm glad you came out to play with us....but I'm very sorry it's b/c you're bored out of your mind. I've been there....hope you feel better and get to go home soon!!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.