Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome.
Where are you located?
What kind of device are you using? Pod/cig-a-like/Ego/mod?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Do you want juice ready to vape or concentrate to add to your own mixes?
Hansen "Menthol Sensation" is a fresh, minty menthol. Avail ready to vape and in concentrate form.

Cheers
I

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Hi @Tmack1995 :) I haven’t personally journied tobacco ejuice or concentrates. I typed "menthol tobacco eliquid” into my google browser and lots of options popped up! Before selecting any you can see the star rating on about half already. I see 4, 4.5 & 5 star ratings. Of course, I’d probably want advice also because I wouldn’t know where to begin with all the many options. It’s similar to purchasing cigs from a store. You wouldn’t walk in and ask for just any type they wanna grab:laugh: You may be able to choose by reading descriptions and reviews, but I’m sure someone here will be able to offer experienced advice. Best of luck!

Tmack1995

Apr 21, 2018
Hi and welcome.
Where are you located?
What kind of device are you using? Pod/cig-a-like/Ego/mod?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Do you want juice ready to vape or concentrate to add to your own mixes?
Hansen "Menthol Sensation" is a fresh, minty menthol. Avail ready to vape and in concentrate form.

Cheers
I
I am using the smok V8 stick. I was smoking for 2.5 years and was having 10-15 a day depending on what I was doing. I am located in Brisbane, Australia. I don’t know much about the juice and stuff or how to mix so probably just ready to vape.

Tmack1995

Apr 21, 2018
Hi @Tmack1995 :) I haven’t personally journied tobacco ejuice or concentrates. I typed "menthol tobacco eliquid” into my google browser and lots of options popped up! Before selecting any you can see the star rating on about half already. I see 4, 4.5 & 5 star ratings. Of course, I’d probably want advice also because I wouldn’t know where to begin with all the many options. It’s similar to purchasing cigs from a store. You wouldn’t walk in and ask for just any type they wanna grab:laugh: You may be able to choose by reading descriptions and reviews, but I’m sure someone here will be able to offer experienced advice. Best of luck!
Thank you so much! That is so kind, hopefully someone has tried a good one! I’m not going to lie I am struggling not smoking so fingers crossed I find a good one! Lucky they aren’t too expensive so I can try a few. Thanks for you help :)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
@Tmack1995 I don’t know if you have a local mixing bar but that might be a bandaid until you can order and receive something online. I frequented one in Nashville before I started DIY. I loved how I could tell them what I was in the mood for and they’d mix it up right there in front of me. They were also great about helping when I couldn’t decide. I sampled several usually before deciding. I remember they had a separate menu for tobacco blends. Might be a temporary (or ongoing) option before picking up cigs again!

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hello @Tmack1995 and welcome to ECF! I am from Brisbane as well. Have you seen the new 'Super Vape Stores' around? There are several now - Browns Plains, Banyo, Springwood and the Gold Coast to name a few.

Are you looking to get eliquid that contains nicotine? If so, you will have to order that from overseas as shops cannot sell it in Australia. We can only buy zero nicotine liquids here.
I wish you the best of luck on your vaping journey. Good on you for trying to kick the cigs!
Catherine

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would taste in vape shops if available. Otherwise, I'd consider trying some sample packs from vendors who have different mint/menthol type tobacco vapes, and order a few from a variety of vendors until you hit on something that satisfies you. You can also branch out and look at some sort of methol/tobacco/something else added, sometimes tobaccos can be fun if they're a bit more complex and layered.

I don't actually vape menthol yet (got some in my last juice order) and you never would have told me I'd try menthol, but I enjoy the cooling "effect" at low percentages in my vapes, using mints and etc. I'd take a look at ratings of juice companies that will ship to your area and reviews on flavors and etc. Best of luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: NatashaTMT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread