Newcomer from Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinik

Oct 10, 2018
Hi you all. Glad to meet this community. I was starting vaping about 3 years ago, but it's only about two months, that I don't smoke cigarettes,at all!...And that was, when I bought some new goodies, that really helped me to exit! They were: nautilus2, ijoy elf, aspire skystar mod and some new eliquids that I really loved...
Thank you! Greetings from Greece!
P.S. I'm sure, that you will help me to learn a lot more and to meet friends and other people that have same interests like me!

Hi you all. Glad to meet this community. I was starting vaping about 3 years ago, but it's only about two months, that I don't smoke cigarettes,at all!...And that was, when I bought some new goodies, that really helped me to exit! They were: nautilus2, ijoy elf, aspire skystar mod and some new eliquids that I really loved...
P.S. I'm sure, that you will help me to learn a lot more and to meet friends and other people that have same interests like me!

Hi & Welcome

im a newbie too, just joined the forum yesterday...im sure we will learn alot from our fellow experienced vapers.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread