Newport or Halo Menthol Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

badnam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
atlanta, ga
I started a thread on DIY eliquid about finding a recipe for either something that comes close to newport or Halo, didn't get any responses, i am wondering if anyone can help me here!

Please I really need your help, i work at gas station and a lot of my customers have purchased ecigs, now the problem is that my boss wants me to sell them liquid, so hence my urgency.

I apologize to ECF in advance for posting this thread here.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I'm not quite sure i understand- do you want to find a place to purchase the eliquids in those flavors, or do you want to try to DIY? I'd be concerned about the DIY option unless you have access to a lab and proper mixing/measuring equipment. It's one thing to DIY for your own use, and a whole 'nother thing to DIY for others.

HillBill

Feb 15, 2011
UK
Woah Badnam, thats going to be the quickest way to trouble if anyone gets the slightest health problem. It might not be your fault at all but the rumours and hassle would be horrible by themselves. There are some great liquids out there. Why not be a reseller? So long as they're kept securely so no kids can get close to them and kept in cool dark clean conditions, its a lot safer as a business proposition, i'd have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread