Newports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dready

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
New York, NY
I smoked Newport regulars for 10+ years, about three months ago I started vaping and havent looked back! I went from smoking a pack 1/4 a day to vaping without tapering off the cigarettes or anything! While I am so happy with my vapes and reaping the benefits of not smoking (my food tastes better, I can smell EVERYTHING! not always a good thing...) I still crave that newport pleasure taste i was once so addicted to. Ive tried a number of menthol e juices including Nuport from Nhaler.cpm (which i do enjoy)but i was wondering if anyone here had any more suggestions, im looking for a straight menthol so please no chocolate menthol etc.
Thanks in advance
One Love:vapor:

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
I was a Newport 100's smoker for 30 years. I was also on the mission to find something close. NEVER did. Tried menthol this, that , the other thing.............
The key for me was to find a juice I liked better then a Newport tasted. In the end its a couple of my own DIY concoctions that dont resemble a cig taste at all. With not much menthol involved in any of them.

Sorry post wasnt much of a help but just try to keep an open mind.......... In the end you may find yourself liking something you never thought you would.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
My stepson recently switched for Newports to vaping, I got lucky and hit one he liked on the second try - Newport flavor form e LIQ (Yes I know made in china and, some have had issues ordering from them) but I get my unflavored DIY stuff form them and, my nic, as well as now that Newport and, never had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread