Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Oh man, no, I meant to say 562. I'm just so flustered by looking like a jerk that I was trying to type too fast in my reply. Same thing that caused me to make the mistake in the first place!

Even spartan saw something different... LOL!! The forum does some strange things when a lot of people are posting at once, but not that weird!!

But I admire your honesty!!! :thumb:

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
Even spartan saw something different...

Well, he remembered 563, which was close enough to what I posted that it convinced me he had posted.

And thanks to everyone for understanding my mistake. I clearly have been reading reddit too much. I thought I was an instant pariah when I realized what happened!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
bowing.gif bowing.gif And The Winners Are... bowing.gif bowing.gif

smileys-thanks-771216.jpg econofast for the honest concession!

1st spartanstew
2nd econofast
3rd hillbillie
4th Grand2003amd
5th Striker911
6th Monkchip
7th OptimusPrimerib
8th Spacekitty

Prize list next...EVERYONE who submitted a correct answer before mine is a winner!!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Did someone mention the short bus? I think I'll be needing a seat on that myself. I didn't realize we had to be the first to post the answer. I thought something was said earlier about waiting for someone?

Congrats Spartan!!!! I hope you love whatever it is that you've won.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2012
    Texas

Striker911

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2012
    Mountain Home, AR
    View attachment 253432 View attachment 253432 And The Winners Are... View attachment 253432 View attachment 253432

View attachment 253434 econofast for the honest concession!

1st spartanstew
    2nd econofast
    3rd hillbillie
    4th Grand2003amd
    5th Striker911
    6th Monkchip
    7th OptimusPrimerib
    8th Spacekitty

Prize list next...EVERYONE who submitted a correct answer before mine is a winner!!!

What? OMG I had a feeling you might do something like this. What a class act. You won my vote sir. Just no Venus please. My hearts already been broken once. :laugh:

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
    Boston, MA
    I also thought it would be in the newsletter that came out today! LOL

Ah, you've sussed out the cause of my mistake. I was convinced it would be from the latest newsletter, so I had the math worked out for each of the prices, the total of the prices, the coupons.... I was so proud of my plan that I saw "second item", and my brain went into auto pilot. As I clicked post, my brain came back and said, "hey idiot, check the newsletter listed".

To be fair, due to the adrenaline rush, I got the right answer and made my edit in about 10 seconds, but alas, now we now why the slasher is smiling.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    View attachment 253432 View attachment 253432 And The Winners Are... View attachment 253432 View attachment 253432

1st spartanstew
    2nd econofast
    3rd hillbillie
    4th Grand2003amd
    5th Striker911
    6th Monkchip
    7th OptimusPrimerib
    8th Spacekitty

For my 1000th post, I'd like to thank nhaler (Ang and Drew) for hosting the contest and everyone that took part in an event that was EXTREMELY fun. I looked forward to the next clue every day and had a blast.

That winners list posted above certainly puts me with some exclusive company.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA

1st spartanstew
    2nd econofast
    3rd hillbillie
    4th Grand2003amd
    5th Striker911
    6th Monkchip
    7th OptimusPrimerib
    8th Spacekitty

OMG!! I just squeaked in for last place... :D LOL!!

Congrats everyone, and Thanks for a fun contest... makes me glad I got caught up yesterday!!

Striker911

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2012
    Mountain Home, AR
    For my 1000th post, I'd like to thank nhaler (Ang and Drew) for hosting the contest and everyone that took part in an event that was EXTREMELY fun. I looked forward to the next clue every day and had a blast.

We all feel the same, I'm sure of it. I remember that day. I "screamed" in a post 1000!!!!. No one heard me lol.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2012
    Texas

Congrats on 1000, spartan!!!

:rickroll:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread