Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
looking.gif
Here we go, let's see what we can find!!!
Now we are going to have some fun! We are excited to roll out Nhaler's first Scavenger Hunt. We will be giving out prizes, sales & discounts. Rest assured, it's gonna be a good one!!! Here are the rules and directions:

1. I have constructed a sentence that I will be posting in which the blanks and spaces will come together and play out like the game hangman.

2. Every day I will post a picture of a product from Nhaler and a location for a certain word within that product page. Each word will go in order with the blanks I have posted. These pictures will be posted at all different times of each day.

3. You have to find where the product is on Nhaler and find the word according to my location directions.

4. Each day when I post the new picture and location directions, I will re-post the sentence blanks filing in the post # for the pictures already posted in ( ).

5. DO NOT post the word for each day...write them down for yourself!

6. Throughout the 10 days I will be posting different sales and give away’s...Stay Tuned In!

7. The last picture will be posted on the 10th day at a specific time that I will announce the day prior.

8. Once the last picture is posted, The Grand Prize will be given out to the first person who posts the full sentence correctly. Make sure you type the entire sentence, because the first person to post correctly wins!!! And trust me, they will win big!

Feel free to chat for the duration of the contest. We want you to post about different contest ideas that you would like to participate in. These contest ideas are how we will determine preliminary prizes. Also, post different types of “realistic” preliminary prizes you would like to win like, liquid, drip tips, drip shields, rebuildable wicks, adapters etc.

Please keep in mind this contest is a work in progress…in the event that there are any unforeseen glitches, we will figure it out. smileys-angel-705071.gif

I will post the sentence blanks and picture tomorrow. Maybe you want to study Nhaler ahead of time to become familiar with some of the products & pictures.

smileys-dancing-113219.gif Good Luck & Have Fun! smileys-dancing-113219.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread