next atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
well im in the market for a new atomizer something produce nice amount of vapor and taste great but with replaceable coils. i have aerotank. it just doesnt produce the clouds i want. it may be the juice im using

How high are you turning up the power on your battery? (or maybe you aren't using variable power, in which case, what resistance (ohms) heads are you using?)

I was vaping this afternoon on a Protank 2 with the aero base. Got it up to 12 watts no problem (homemade coil). That's plenty of vapour.

(also zero nicotine...as that's where I'm heading) :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Aspire Nautilus is the best Clearomizer I ever tried, but big old glass tank makes it easy to break.
If you get one you might want to get a new replacement half metal half glass or all metal tank.
Right now the coils are a little more expensive then most but, they seem to be dropping down in price every day.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
its enough for me. but id like too be able to blow out like a chemmeny. i have a rba (kraken) i dont really like the process of building the it always taste like burnt cotton

If you either boil the cotton and/or use a little less, you should only notice a taste for a few pulls at most. Cotton expands, getting the proper amount sorted is tricky at first. the best way I can explain it is do not twist it uber tight, once you put it in the coil untwist it and it should have just a *hint* of resistance. Let it soak for about 20 seconds and you should have no taste or minimal cotton taste for a few pulls.

What device are you using with your batteries and aero?

Edit - I see you responded that it is a king clone, you may find 1.8 to perform a little better (especially after your battery's charge level starts to drop below 4 volts)

If you either boil the cotton and/or use a little less, you should only notice a taste for a few pulls at most. Cotton expands, getting the proper amount sorted is tricky at first. the best way I can explain it is do not twist it uber tight, once you put it in the coil untwist it and it should have just a *hint* of resistance. Let it soak for about 20 seconds and you should have no taste or minimal cotton taste for a few pulls.

What device are you using with your batteries and aero?

king clone hcigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread