Atlantis or subtank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonah92

Mar 5, 2015
walsall
I have had an aspire Atlantis tank around a month now and I cannot decide whether I like it or not, the clouds it produces are amazing but the only issue I have is the air flow. To me it seems abit too airy, I have been using a manger aerotank and im used to the air flow on this. Iv heard that the subtank had a tighter air flow but still produces great flavour and clouds, what's your take on the Atlantis & subtank?

Brian Bavington

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
brooksville fl
I have been usind kanger sub tank and sub mini for a month air flow and flavor on the mini is buy far better than any thing I have tryed mini out perform sub tank vape I vape 12 /18 mils of juice a day RBA vg 75 too 90 % vg 25 pg / 10 % pg I injoy the fact if I change juice I can rewick clean my tank injoy the full flavor of my juice and not to replace 5.00 atomizer or try some new real good juice that dose not seem so good to me and just wiill not leave now cloud Atlantis all the way so I would have to say its preference

Last edited:

TorVader

Mar 12, 2015
I use a Kangertech Nano, haven't tried the Atlantis. The smallest air setting is way to hot and restrictive for airflow with a 50/50 juice... I like the middle (2 hole) setting with a 1.2 coil and fully open for .5ohm is a must or else it's way too hot. I chose this tank because you can easily rebuild the OCC atomizers, I'm currently using a .98ohm coil and it's working well with the mid level airflow, albeit it needed to be broken in a bit.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I'm an atlantis guy... change the setting on the airflow if you want it to be a little less.

Exactly....you can literally shut the airflow off completely if you wanted to.

Like others stated, the tank capacity is terrible....the full size sub-tank seems to do the job best for my vaping needs, and the rebuildable deck is super simple, if you want to get rid of the snap-crackle-pop coils.

Great choice..they are leaking a little with the occ coils but the rba is reaaly cool
Lower wattage(25w)to get some decent clouds..less battery strain and great taste from your juice for a lot less money .
The rba is awesome !no leaking and easy to build ! Don't forget to wick it a little tighter and youre all set for a couple of week of reliable vaping !
I have the atlantis too..no leaking easy to live,thicker clouds but strange taste sometimes ..i have to prime it and take care of the toxic ceramic and silica cancer danger coil more at startup ..but when its in his zone its pretty cool,long lasting and t.h. is great!(yaman i will order those new cotton coils when i finished my 5 pack)
I got a high voltage 0.2 sub tank today...yeah man great cloud, great tank ,no leaking ..max vg loving ...but at 60w (..it's the sweet spot) the juice is dissapearing reely fast and the mod batteries are draining at the speed of light....i will only use that at home when i drink beeers hehehehehe.....

Last edited:

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
It's really up to you, if you have a local vape shop go in and ask that way you can see them. But quite honestly they're really similar, unless you want to rebuild in which case you can only do with a Subtank mini or regular size (unless you're comfortable tearing the throw away coils apart) but if you're just looking for a replaceable coil tank go with whatever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread