Status
Not open for further replies.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Because it has VW, goes from 3 to 6 volts and 6 to 11 watts. Just about any regulated mod will do better than a twist. Now saying they are bad...just that the others are better.

I agree that is a valid reason for vapors that want higher watts.
Maybe I am being picky but when someone states that one mod is going to produce better taste than another I like to know why.

hybrid3005

May 30, 2014
United States
Because it has VW, goes from 3 to 6 volts and 6 to 11 watts. Just about any regulated mod will do better than a twist. Now saying they are bad...just that the others are better.

all in all u get what u pay for plus the mvps u can charge off them and use it as a pass thru device if i didnt read that wrong

captknots

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2014
philadelphia pa
Clearomizers just arent good on flavor, it mutes just about any flavir from any clearo, what u can try is building an evod dripper (rewick with cotton and keep tank empty and stem removed) very very simple, or try an igo, building a coil is easier than it looks and worth effort, also a lot cheaper than buying coil heads, i got the igo-f and havent used my evod since, tank drippers are good for portability too, but i just carry a needle tip bottle and drip on the go, its painless enough that i do it while i walk down the street

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Next step. I would say learn to build.

Otherwise a aerotank mega and something like the vamo / zmax / provari etc based on your budget.

Also only buy the green sony vtc4 / vtc5 so they will work on any setup / device you try over the next year. You don't want to buy a bunch of 10amp batteries that will work fine on a vamo, but then 6 months you want to start building hard hit drippers and now you need better batteries.

tdub82

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Houston, TX
Picked up my MVP v2 today! Love it so far. Thanks for all the suggestions! The guy at the vape shop was showing me RBA's. It's really not as difficult as I thought it would be. Looks super easy actually. I'm probably going to buy a mechanical mod soon, but I want to be safe and educate myself a little more on the electrical side of things. Thanks again for the feedback!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Picked up my MVP v2 today! Love it so far. Thanks for all the suggestions! The guy at the vape shop was showing me RBA's. It's really not as difficult as I thought it would be. Looks super easy actually. I'm probably going to buy a mechanical mod soon, but I want to be safe and educate myself a little more on the electrical side of things. Thanks again for the feedback!

Congratulations!

BTW, you don't need a mechanical mod if you are interested in RBAs. You can use almost any RBA on your MVP 2. Visit this thread for more information:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/473345-itaste-mvp-v2-owners-group.html

tdub82

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Houston, TX

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
I think you made a good choice!!!! RBA with the MVP 2 will most likely keep you happy for awhile. You can also use RDA's, but just don't go sub-ohm. Your mod usually won't fire a sub-ohm coil. But...if you are like me...sub-ohming is not important. That is mostly for the people who like mega clouds. I am quite happy with the clouds my tanks give.

Thanks! yeah I actually just picked up a RBA today. The taste on this thing is INSANE!

I just made a step from an Ego c twist to a mod and so far im loving it, aside from the fact the charger i bought is broken and i have no batteries now until money saves up. For some reason i have always got more flavor out of clearomizers with wicks. I never really got any taste or very good vapor from Evods, or mini protanks. I am using a carto now on it. Just a plain old stainless steel tube, took out the filler material and i drip into it for direct flavor. You can also do this with a clearomizer but be sure to no tip it over once you made the alteration as it will leak. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread