Next upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe Szyslak

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas
I'm 5 weeks into this and not looking back. I need advice from the community as to what my next upgrade should be. Here is the progression:

Crappy Automatic from Smoke shop....didnt work for me, did for the wife
Joye 510 sets.....worked for about a 2 weeks then I needed more
EM Riva....loving it but I know it wont cut it a week or two from now

My wife is happy with her pink riva but I am wanting to go further. I can manage with the 510 passthru and my rivas but what should I get next?
LR attys would be the next logical step I think but should I just go ahead and go to a mod or custom? I've already spent waaaay to much on this and the wife is not pleased. Should I make a homemade unit?

I seek wisdom and guidance from my fellow vapers. Thanks.

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
I would try the LR atty's for now and then save up for a variable volt mod of your choosing. Little Sister, Big brother( when available), Precious, etc. Just put aside what you would have spent in a day on real cigs. for a month or so and use this as a way to convince your wife you should get the mod to keep you from going back to real cigs. Maybe this will convince her the long term savings is worth the investment. I know I was spending about $6 a day on real cigs so that is $180 a month your saving by not smoking this would be enough money for a nice mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread