• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
When: Sunday, May 26, 1pm
Where: Sun Up Brewing in the Brewers' Den (Just ask the hostess for the vaping Group when you arrive if you don't know where it is).
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in Sun Up's parking lot.

Great food at Sun Up, please consider having lunch and a drink (or two) there so we can continue to have our meets there for free! The kettle chips and chipotle ketchup are out of this world, they brew their own root beer, and they make a great Turkey BLT! More info about Sun Up is available on their Website!

Local suppliers are often in attendance so you can buy liquids, atomizers/cartos, drip tips, mods, etc. Desert Vapes is our primary vendor, and we occasionally see Kidney Puncher and other local vendors as well. If you have something to sell or trade, bring it along! If you DIY and have a juice you're proud of, bring some and let folks try it!

Growing Pains - The meets are getting bigger and bigger, and we're running out of space! SunUp's been a great host for our socials, but if you have any suggestions for larger places where we can get together, sound off! We want to hear from you!

Raffle News - We will have our usual raffle drawings (please consider bringing something to donate for our drawings, vaping-related or not!) and as always, we'll have our 50/50 cash pot drawings from the money brought in from raffle ticket sales. Our local suppliers often donate something great as well.

Spread The Word - If you know vapers that aren't part of the ECF, invite 'em! Know any smokers looking for alternatives? Bring 'em along! The more the merrier!

Last Meet Recap - If you didn't make the last meet, or did and wish to relive it through the magic of images and text, here's the imgur album!

Social Schedule - If you have the googles you can now get the VIP calendar right here! If you don't, here's the remaining social schedule through the middle of 2013:

* Sunday, May 26, 1pm
* Sunday, June 23, 1pm

Have any questions? Ask away here or on reddit, or hit Barry up on the VIP Face Book page (Phoenix Vapers) at https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/. Feel free to RSVP in this thread or on Facebook, and we hope to see you all there!

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I'll be there.

Anyone with some experience in Genisis RBA's going to be in attendance? I need some tips on my Foggatti and setting up a "U" wic. I just did my first one and it seems to be okay, but honestly I don't think it's working as good as the simple drip attys Ive been using so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I used to be into them pretty heavy so I may be able to throw some info your way.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I'd love to come hang out! I'm generally new to vaping and surely could benefit from shooting the s%#& with some vaping veterans.

So many new things to me...
Not smoking
Vaping
DIY juice
RBA & RDA

I'm all in...lol

Wishing I would have more time to indulge my other hobby (woodworking and pen making) so I could donate something to the raffle... Prob won't be able to make it for the June meeting because its the wife's birthday...is there a mailing list or something I can join to be notified of when the meetings are?

Thanks,
Geo

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Gonna be there for sure. I will bring some DIY juice stuff and some wick/wire and if anyone has questions I will help the best I can. If its juice then bring a 10ml bottle and we will make up a bottle of DIY juice so you can see how it's done. I can wrap a genesis but you will have to bring all the supplies, hope to see everyone there.

xTonyTx

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
AZ
Well, looks like I'm not going to make this one. I just flew in last night and the airlines lost my luggage. I got a call from United this morning letting me know its been found and they are going to deliver it between 1 and 3 today. Unfortunately all my vape stuff is in the suitcase.

I'll catch the next one.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread