Status
Not open for further replies.

vlahmapoutras

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Netherlands
Hi all

I currently own an Innokin VTR and a VV V3 plus several tanks like Anyvape Davide, Iclear 30s, Aspire Pyrex Vivi Nova, two IBtanked 19mm, a Protank 3 and a mini Protank 2,plus several drip tips and other accessories. So far, with the exception of some minor problems, I am generally satisfied but after a year I want to take the next step in both APVs and tanks.
Contrary to asking you what should I buy I would like you to propose me some threads in the forum that would help me expand my knowledge on the vaping experience.It's just soooo many threads that I get a bit lost so I would like the more experienced members to point me to a reasonable amount of threads that would help me evolve as a vaper. I am mostly interested in improving taste and reducing the costs of changing coils rather than sub-ohming and/or cloud chasing.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Last edited:

danfinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
Virgo Super Cluster
Interesting discussion here. Flavor improvement and lowering costs regarding coils aims you squarely at dripping. That said, I really like my Russian 91% (kayfun variant). Great flavor, easy to build coils once you get a few under your belt.

Not sure how feasible it would be with your VTR and probably not going to happen very well with the VV. I vaped my Russian with a EVOD battery and it was ... not great.

My progression went: EVOD -> Provari\Russian -> vapsorshark rDNA30\Russian\Magma

Just sold the provari last week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread