Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Packers Seahawks game might be a really good one...I think it is going to be a battle. The physical aspect of the game always comes into play, but this game will come down to who is smarter about managing the clock, and coaching. I think the Pack can take the win.

I think it will be Close.

And the Kicking / Special Teams Game may play a Big Role in who Wins.

Pack 24 | Seahawks 21

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think you are right zoiDman, one field goal may be the difference in this game. Special teams will have to step it up, and get good field position on returns as well.
The team that is not hitting on all eight cylinders will loose this game.

Yeah... And the team that Misses a Field Goal(s) would keep the score in Multiples of 7.

Also, Not having faith in a Long Field Goal effects play call.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That was a great game.

It was.

When your QB is like 9 for 24, a 0.00 Rating, with a Handful of Picks, and your Punter has more TD's than the Quarterback, it's Game Over.

But that's why they say... "On Any Given Sunday, a Miracle Can Happen".

Unbelievable!

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
My Final 3 in order for this NFL season:

1. Packers
2. Patriots
3. Seahawks

You heard me. Prepared to defend this in a wall of text that will be much easier after what I think will occur in the SB, or when Patriots beat Seahawks by more than 2 TD's in a game that will be legitimately over no later than midway thru 3rd quarter of that game. Last year, Seahawks were, without a doubt the best team in the NFL. This year, I'd put them at #3, but hey if they were to win the SB this year, then in reality, they'd be 2nd best. Which isn't bad. It's actually quite good.

Clearly though, Packers were much better in NFC game and easily beat Patriots when NE was on winning streak a little over half way thru the year.

Was a very exciting NFC championship game and flukish / lucky comebacks are always very interesting, even if they are against the team that I love and who happens to still have more titles than any other team in NFL history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread