Nhaler High Voltage - Peanut Butter Cup & Blueberry Crumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
BOTH AWESOME!! I ordered a bunch of Nhaler flavors to sample but haven't been able to try the others yet since I'm stuck on the first two.

The Peanut Butter Cup is dead on as far as smell and the taste is really good though not an overpowering flavor. Totally feel like there's a Reese's nearby and oddly enough, it does not make me jones for one...thankfully!! It is really a nice taste with lots of vapor. I love it!

Blueberry Crumble - man, I can taste the blueberry and it rocks. The smell is good too and again, lots of vapor. I'm not into sweet, fruity flavors so much but this one is nice and not really sweet which was my concern.

I love the High Voltage I've tried so far!! I was already lowering my nicotine so the HV seems perfect for me.

My sister is hooked on the Almond Joy but it's twice the nic so I'm not using it so much though it does taste pretty darn good!

Oh and I cannot say enough about the ordering process. Quick delivery, great communication when I emailed questions and they throw in freebies like tins, tweezers and whatnot. Really love nhaler :D (No, I don't work there and it's not a paid endorsement).

Now, if I can just save some of these flavors for my sister to try this weekend when we head to Crue Fest ;)

jakesta2006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
A, A
BOTH AWESOME!! I ordered a bunch of Nhaler flavors to sample but haven't been able to try the others yet since I'm stuck on the first two.

The Peanut Butter Cup is dead on as far as smell and the taste is really good though not an overpowering flavor. Totally feel like there's a Reese's nearby and oddly enough, it does not make me jones for one...thankfully!! It is really a nice taste with lots of vapor. I love it!

Blueberry Crumble - man, I can taste the blueberry and it rocks. The smell is good too and again, lots of vapor. I'm not into sweet, fruity flavors so much but this one is nice and not really sweet which was my concern.

I love the High Voltage I've tried so far!! I was already lowering my nicotine so the HV seems perfect for me.

My sister is hooked on the Almond Joy but it's twice the nic so I'm not using it so much though it does taste pretty darn good!

Oh and I cannot say enough about the ordering process. Quick delivery, great communication when I emailed questions and they throw in freebies like tins, tweezers and whatnot. Really love nhaler :D (No, I don't work there and it's not a paid endorsement).

Now, if I can just save some of these flavors for my sister to try this weekend when we head to Crue Fest ;)

I like the HV too, it works perfect for my 510. I just wish the nic was a little higher. 16 or 18mg would be perfect. I was thinking about ordering some Almond Joy, glad to hear it it tastes good.

Island Refugee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Hawaii and Michigan
I just put in my 2nd order from Drew. More samples to try and some high mg. liquid. I really love the HV stuff: the RY4 and 555 are staples, which I also add other flavors to sometimes. I hear he's thinking about double flavors....The stronger the better, as my taste buds are still a bit out of whack from the analogs, but Drew's stuff rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread