Nhaler Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffaPuff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
Shallotte, NC
WOW! Now I get it! I get now why I see so many posts in the forum raving about Nhaler. They're terrific!! I just received my first order from them, which came super fast even with the holiday and I'm very impressed. My order, which was just a few bottles of juice, came in a great little tin container with a see-through cover, and they threw in a pair of tweezers, too. What a terrific supplier! There also was a handwritten note on the invoice thanking me for trusting them with my order (signed by Pat - so, thanks Pat!). Love the personal touch. I will definitely be ordering from Nhaler all the time. I'm a VERY satisfied customer.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Well welcome to our "WOW" LOL :D
I love the juices the most but the freebies and personal and exceptional service is always awesome!!
What's your favorite juice so far?
I go from one to the next..changes weekly.. the HV pina coloda is my fav right now!
Cafe mocha is on top of my list and licorice mixed with a few drops of coffee!!:p YUM

jgrubb

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
I too have had outstanding service from Drew so far. I think in all the messages I have sent the longest it took Drew to respond was 10 minutes. Unbelievable. I ordered this morning and within two hours I received an email that my package was shipped. He answered all my questions, no matter how dumb they might have seemed being a newbie to the KR series... So for anyone who wants quick responses to questions and ballistic shipping Nhaler is most definitely a company to do business with... Prices are fantastic and with Drews customer service, it really is a worry free purchase for a great "hassle free" device....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread