Nhaler's LR 510 Cartomizer=perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Hopefully this is the right forum....

I just had to put my two cents in on the low resistance 510 cartomizers offered by Nhaler.com

My order arrived today and I could hardly wait to try them. I love the idea of cartomizers for the following reasons...

1: Cheap = A pack of 5 costs around as much as one atomizer

2: Reusable = If taken care of properly, they can last as long as most atomizers I've used

3: More juice = They hold much more, and with the little covers make for easy carry and stashing when I don't want to worry about refilling.

But the unfortunate cons:

1: Horrible draw

2: Poor vapor production

3: Weak throat hit

The problem is that I never was satisfied with the performance of the Kr808 cartomizers on a 510. Even at 5v. Maybe I had a bad batch?

These LR 510 Cartomizers fixed that. I get just a strong of a throat hit, with the perfect balance of warmth and flavor, as I would expect from most standard 510 atomizers. All the pros, none of the cons. Perfection.

Good bye atty, better buy carto! I'm ordering more tonight...and see no reason to spend $7 on a single atomizer any longer. I'd highly recommend you try them if you found yourself feeling the same way about the 808s as I have.

Last edited:

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Hopefully this is the right forum....

I just had to put my two cents in on the low resistance 510 cartomizers offered by Nhaler.com

My order arrived today and I could hardly wait to try them. I love the idea of cartomizers for the following reasons...

1: Cheap = A pack of 5 costs around as much as one atomizer

2: Reusable = If taken care of properly, they can last as long as most atomizers I've used

3: More juice = They hold much more, and with the little covers make for easy carry and stashing when I don't want to worry about refilling.

But the unfortunate cons:

1: Horrible draw

2: Poor vapor production

3: Weak throat hit

The problem is that I never was satisfied with the performance of the Kr808 cartomizers on a 510. Even at 5v. Maybe I had a bad batch?

These LR 510 Cartomizers fixed that. I get just a strong of a throat hit, with the perfect balance of warmth and flavor, as I would expect from most standard 510 atomizers. All the pros, none of the cons. Perfection.

Good bye atty, better buy carto! I'm ordering more tonight...and see no reason to spend $7 on a single atomizer any longer. I'd highly recommend you try them if you found yourself feeling the same way about the 808s as I have.

I've really been wanting to try these are they really as good as his lr atties? I'm still hoping someone will come up with a lr Kr808 cartomizer

Last edited:

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Aaron: In my opinion, if I put them side by side, I'd have to say they are just as good. I am having a very hard time telling the difference, if one exists. I've been using the same one for a week without cleaning (just for giggles) and only noticed a slight drop off in taste. But vapor is still great, etc.

They definitely work very well. Keep it very wet, cause it will burn the filler very quickly. I use them on my BB. Also not recommended for anything less then 400+ mah batteries (or whatever it says)

Side note: Searching the Goog for LR 510 Cartomizers brings this page up for number 2. Yippy! (Incidentally looking for other sources for these. Can't do $7 shipping again for just these.)

I'm loving the Nhaler low resistance carts as well.

But I sort of can't believe how often you have to keep re-dipping them (I use the condom cart refilling method). Even after a good soak and blow out, I probably don't get a dozen good drags before I can taste the burn creeping in. Re-dip time. Good for at my desk but man I'd hate to need them while driving.

It might help if they wicked a little faster. For sure they don't. I'm not hot-boxing it by any means; it just takes a bit for the juice to saturate after a good burn.

You don't have to push the button long, that's for sure. A short push'll do ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread