nic level too high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i got my first rda the other day, done a successful rebuild on it (its an omega clone, replaced stock coils and wicks with cotton and .7 ohm coil)...i tryed to vape it and it waz super harsh not to mention it gave me a really strong, what I'm guessing was a nicotine buzz...all my liquids r 24 mg nic or higher...will a weaker nic fix the harshness and the light headedness while dripping, im new to the drip scene...i usually use tanks on my vv/vw (itaste vtr) , so i don't know much about dripping any advice will b greatly appreciated...thanks for your time and knowledge in advance...also i seem to b producing plenty of vapor, i just can't take it all in bc of harshness so i think the rebuild was successful

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
You could always add a couple of drops of vg to your dripper to dilute the nic and hopefully the harshness down. The vg would make it sweeter. I have not tried the whole subohm thing but I read about it and find it interesting. Good luck to ya. Thanks for posting. I look forward to reading what the others who really know say so I will learn something too. Happy vaping. :vapor:

I was a pack a day smoker before I started vaping. I was enjoying 18mg in my Protank and just got a Kraken clone and an Aqua clone and rebuilt both coils and have the Kraken at 1.8 ohms and Aqua at 1.0 ohms. Using my SVD with 12 mg Sucker Punch in the Kraken and 12 mg Castle Long in the Aqua and both nic mg's seem too high. Definitely getting that light headed first time smoker buzz from both. Think I am going to drop down the mg levels.

laloin

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
laguna nigue, california
I have the same problem I was vaping at 18mg nicotine using my pro tank 3 and MVP 2. switched to a RDA igo-l and a nemmy mech clone. tried vaping at my usually 18mg and i was seeing stars and having a cough attack. dropped my nic level down to 6mg. still getting my nic fix and no more cough :)
now I have a bunch of 18mg nic juice, and I've been adding in pg and vg to dialute the nic lvl down to 6mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread