Nic Level Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
A friend of mine at work ordered some ejuice online and didn't care for it, so he gave it to me. The name of it is Bazooka Sour Straws Ice, 60ml, 3mg. Well the 3mg would have been good for him, but I am still vaping 9-12mg on my RDTAs and RDAs.

I need to figure out how much 100mg nic to add to this 60ml 3mg to make it 12mg.

Is there a calculator anywhere that would compute this? I tried to figure it out on paper and came up with 5.4ml or 6.21g. I do realize I'm gonna need a bigger bottle.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
If you’re adding nic to the 60 ml 3 mg nic ejuice, adding 6 ml or 6 grams will result in approximately 12 nic. If you want to remove 5.5 ml from the 60 ml 3 mg ejuice and replace with 5.5 ml nic, this’ll also result in approximately 12 nic. This is the simplified estimate answer which will get you close but perhaps off by tenths.
You can use any juice calculator to configure this. You know the juice already contains 3 mg nic. Since your ending goal is 12, I’d deduct 3 and use 9 as your desired nic on a calculator. Dial in your other known facts... strength of nic your mixing with, desired strength of finish juice and goal volume. Then viola! You can play around a bit, on your calculator, for variables. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm so glad I don't have to do these calculations often, but the above sounds about right, and the differences in terms of nic strength would be fairly negligible honestly, if I am correctly understanding what NatashaTMT is saying. Etc. Need more coffee, so I could be wrong, but it does sound right.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread